Prologue

AN from MaiMia: Hi hi~ welcome to Mai and MikotoHoshizora2003's collab~ 
I'm so excited to finally make a collab with Mikoto~ 
ヾ(^^ゞ)
How did we even get this idea... Don't question it.
The cover is made by me ;w; this is actually my first time doing a cover... Please be nice~
Anyway just enjoy reading!
Disclaimer: Two psychopaths wrote this and no Mikoto doesn't know I'm typing this ww 

AN from Mikoto: We worked hard for this to write this together so I hope you guys will enjoy reading this just as much as we enjoyed writing this! (๑>◡<๑)

The world is corrupted.

That is the only thing how one could describe this world where they lived in.

And in this cruel place, the usual laws didn't work and most people would often had to find ways to get the money they needed, even if their methods weren't right.

The world where you were either highly successful or in deep debt.

And that is a world where four certain people lived in.

Unfortunately for those four people, they were the latter of the two social standings, as they always had to use dirty ways to survive the world.

Nevertheless, that's how they managed to survive up till this day.

They knew that what they were doing is wrong, but in order to survive, they had to commit all these crimes. They had no choice, with that enormous debt they had to pay off.

"I'm sick of living like this!" Mafumafu whined as he flopped onto the couch of their shared house. "We're always in debt, we can't even be successful in life, why can't we just live normally...?"

"Let's see it positively, Mafudon! After all, we are still alive and kicking and we are together to help each other out!" Sakata exclaimed in an attempt to console the albino.

"Mafu's right though," Amatsuki said as he sat on the hand rest of the couch, since the albino was stealing the entire available sitting space. "Why can't we just live normally? Why is society so corrupted?"

"See, even natural psychopath Ama-chan is complaining," Mafumafu complained.

"I'm not a natural psychopath!" Amatsuki scolded. "If anyone was a natural psychopath, it would be Sakatan and you!"

"Ehh?! I understand Mafudon, but me too?!" Sakata exclaimed shocked as a pink-haired male walked into the room.

"All of you guys shut up, we know that all of us except me are natural psychopaths~", he said as he flipped his hair back.

"I guess that's true~" the albino said as he shuffled around so he was now leaning on his back. "But we're going to go broke again soon and the tax day is coming, what should we do this time?"

"Rob another bank?" Amatsuki suggested before quickly disagreeing with himself. "Wait, the banks have already heighten their security since the last bank robbery we did."

"Hm... We could rob people on the streets!" Sakata suggested as Nqrse shook his head at that. "We know what happened last time when we did it. You almost let us get caught if we didn't help you and I don't wanna go through that again." Nqrse said sighing.

The other two quickly nodded in agreement.

"No offense Sakata," Amatsuki said. "But you almost got us into serious trouble the last time we did that."

"Ehhhh? What else should we do then?" Sakata asked as he closed his eyes, trying to think of something.

After a short silence, Mafumafu finally spoke up.