A Mother's Secret P1

Inko Midoriya invited Toshinori Yagi over to her house. She wanted help to look through important documents.

"Thank you again Toshi, for helping me," said Inko.

"No problem, it's nice to he out of UA," said Toshinori.

While sorting through the papers. Toshinori finds a photo.

It was Inko when she was a baby and her mother and Toshinori recognized her mother.

It was Nana Shimura. His old mentor.

"Um Inko is this your mother," asked Toshinori.

Inko looked at the picture.

"Oh yes but I don't really remember her, she just disappeared when I was 16. She wasn't really around a lot, but I do remember her hair thats why I always wear my hair like this," said Inko.

"Do you remember her name," asked Toshinori.

"I believe it was Nana. Nana Shimura," said Inko.

"Inko I need to tell you something but I hope you will be alright," said Toshinori.

"Alright what is it," said Toshinori.

"Nana Shimura was my mentor and she was a pro hero," said Toshinori.

"That would explain why I haven't seen her a lot during my childhood," said Inko.

"Yes and she had a son before names Kotaro Shimura," said Toshinori.

"What, I have a brother," said Inko.

"You had a brother," said Toshinori.

"What do you mean had," asked Inko.

"You know the man who attacked UA multiple times, Tomura Shigaraki," said Toshinori.

"Yes," said Inko.

"He is your nephew and he didn't know how to use his quirk and accidently killed your bother," said Toshinori.

"Oh my," said Inko.

"Then All for One found him and made him to what he is today," said Toshinori.

"Are we going to tell Izuku," said Inko.

"Yes and I have an old friend who knew your mother I'm going to need to tell him," said Toshinori.

"Yes I understand," said Inko.

Later that day.

Toshinori is at his apartment and started to call Grand Triano.

Grand Triano: Hello. Who is this?

Toshinori: Grand Triano it's Toshinori.

Grand Triano: Toshinori. What is this about?

Toshinori: By any chance do you know if Nana Shimura had a daughter.

Grand Triano: I don't really know. She kept a lot of secrets. What is all of this Toshinori?

Toshinori: I may found some information that Nana had a daughter who had a son.

Grand Triano: What is it?

Toshinori: Izuku Midoriya is Nana's Grandson and his mother Inko Midoriya is Nana's mother.

Grand Triano: How can you be sure of that?

Toshinori: Because I was helping her and I found a photo of her as a child with Nana. I even asked her about her mother and she knew Nana's name.

Grand Triano: So you made Nana's Grandson your successor.

Toshinori: I didn't even know that young Midoriya was Nana's Grandson and he doesn't know that Nana is his Grandmother.

Grand Triano: Well you will have to tell him soon or later.

Toshinori: To do that I'm going to have to tell his mother about One for All.

Grand Triano: Its going to be only way to make sure they will be safe.

Toshinori: I understand sir. Goodnight.

Grand Triano: Goodnight. Toshinori.

Toshinori hanged up and tried to figure out how to tell Inko and Izuku.