Festival Part 1

"It is time for the UA festival," said Shota Aizawa.

The whole class cheered.

Even Eri because she the last festival she went to she smiled for the first time in a long time.

(Yes Eri is there because she had another no school day)

"You will need to pick an activity or a show to do during the festival," said Emi.

"You have until the end of class to decide," said Shota before falling asleep.

Emi shook her head and went over to Eri.

Tenya Iida and Momo Yaoyorozu stand up.

"Oh right I thought we should listen to your ideas for the festival but I also think we should watch a video of our performance from last year," said Iida.

The class agreed and Iida put on the video.

After the video.

Everyone agreed to do another performance.

Eri started jumping for joy.

"Mama maybe you can sing with them," said Eri while holding Emi's hands while jumping up and down.

Emi started to laugh nervously.

"What Eri I can't sing why you say that," said Emi nervously.

"What do you mean you sing to sleep every night," said Eri.

"Well it looks like Eri revealed your secret Ms Joke," said Yo Shindo.

"You know what I will do it but only backup vocals," said Emi.

The class cheered.

They talked about it and came up with a plan.

Emi was nervous mostly because the only person she sing to is Eri and she knew Eri would be very happy to see her sing on stage.