Mei meets the Iida Family

Mei Hatsume is getting ready to meet Tenya Iida's family.

Mei is very nervous mostly because the Iida family is very on top and she isn't.

Mei couldn't stop thinking about how she will mess up. Tenya noticed this.

"Mei," said Tenya.

Tenya broke through Mei's thoughts.

"Yes Tenya," said Mei.

"You don't have to worry my family will love you," said Tenya.

Hearing Tenya say that seems to calm Mei down a bit.

They continue to walk to the Iida Family estate.

When they got there. They were greeted by Tenya's mother.

"Tenya its so great to see you again," said Tenya's mother while hugging Tenya.

(They haven't revealed Tenya's parents names in the show yet so I will be putting Tenya's Mother ans Tenya's Father)

Tenya's Mother looked next to Tenya and saw Mei.

"And you must be Mei Hatsume, Iida has told us so much about you, Tenya you are right she is very Beautiful," said Tenya's Mother.

"Mother," said Tenya embarrassed.

I smiled about that.

"Thank you Mrs Iida," said Mei.

"So this is the girl who stole my little brother's heart," said a voice.

We looked and saw Tensei Iida wheeling him self in.

"Um Hello I'm Mei Hatsume," said Mei while extending her hand out to shake Tensei's hand.

"Likewise," said Tensei while shaking Mei's hand.

"Well who's ready for dinner," said Tenya's Mother.

They went over to the kitchen and ate dinner and talked and was joined by Tenya's Father later.

Later while Tenya's Mother and Father was washing the dishes and Tenya went to the bathroom.

Mei and Tensei was left alone.

"So how did you win Tenya's heart, he's kinda dense," asked Tensei.

"Oh during our first year of UA I kinda used him as a Walking Advertisement during the sports festival," answered Mei.

"Ha so he was telling the truth," said Tensei.

The rest of the night went on fine and Tenya's family really like Mei.