A Giant and A Tree

Shinji Nishiya also known as Kamui Woods, has been patrolling for a while now have remember Yu Takeyama also known as Mt.Lady telling him that she has a day off today.

But Yu has been in his mind lately and he dosen't know why.

He just realized that he is done with his hero work after this patrol and since he is nearby Yu's apartment. Why not visit her? And see why she has been in his mind lately.

Once he finshed his patrol. He went over to Yu's apartment.

Once he got to her door. He knock.

Yu opened it and was shocked to see Shinji.

"Oh hey Woods is something the matter," asked Yu.

"Um I just finshed up and thought I should come see how your day off is going," asked Shinji.

Shinji was happy that he was still wearing his mask because he was blushing a lot.

"It's going fine. Do you want to come in I bought some extra take out by accident do you want to eat it with me for it doesn't go to waste," asked Yu.

"I will like that," said Shinji.

Yu let Shinji in and they ate and talked and yes Shinji did take off his mask to eat.

Shinji could see something was up with Yu.

"Hey Lady is everything alright," asked Shinji.

"Um yeah everything is alright and you don't have to call me by my hero name. You can just call me Takeyama. Or at least Yu," said Yu.

"Alright Yu, and I can tell that something is bothering you," said Shinji.

"By any chance do you hate me," asked Yu.

"What! Why would you think that?" Asked Shinji.

"Well I did steal your thunder when we first met," asked Yu.

"That was long ago, Yu," said Shinji.

"During the sports festival you said that I have no shame because I used my looks to get free food," said Yu.

"Well you shouldn't have done that," said Shinji.

"I don't really have a lot of money," said Yu.

"What," said Shinji.

"My quirk is very had to stop causing damage on buildings. So I pay for the repairs with my own money," said Yu.

"I'm sorry I should of known," said Shinji.

"It's good to tell someone. Who I," said Yu but she stopped herself before she could say anything else.

"Trust," said Shinji.

"Um yeah that," said Yu.

"There is a reason why i came here," said Shinji.

"What is it," said Yu.

"I no longer see you as a partner, but I've been feeling something, but I don't know what it is," said Shinji.

Then Yu grabbed Shinji's face and kissed him.

Shinji was shocked at first but slowly closed his eyes and kissed her back.

He finally understood what this feeling was and he had a feeling that Yu was feeling the same.