Chapter 1

*Noahs POV*
Hi, My name is Noah Benson here's all you need to know about me! Well I'm 19, my birthday is January 6th, lucky for me I'm an only child and my best friend is called Gene. Pretty basic insight I know but to be straight to the point here, Gene has been dating a girl called Alyssa for around 9 months now, they were pretty tight at first, inseparable even but they've been a little off lately so I don't know what's going on but I won't be too shocked if they break up. I'm not twat it just seems to be the path they're heading down right know ya know what I mean?

I currently don't have a bird myself but I'm quite ok with that as of now, I don't want to be a sleep around so I'm just waiting for the right girl to come along and get me. I'd rather have 3 loyal girlfriends in my lifetime rather than 300 randos that just come and go, Gene could pull any girl he wanted and even their mates have offered themselves to me but I just shrug them off and move on with it but I'd be scared for the girl that has to put up with me and my deranged absent parents except I don't have to worry about that just for now. Anyway I'll hand you over to Gene, Enjoy his chat he's like a toddler with ADHD who is having a sugar rush. You get the idea now bye bye!