Chapter II

“Loved”

“Zewu-jun.” Wei Wuxian looked towards Lan Xichen.

“Yes?”

“Would you grant me one last wish?” He smiled

“A wish?” Lan Xichen asked confused.

“Yes, please…”

“Okay what is it?”

“Promise me first that you will do it.”

“Wei Ying. What’s the problem?” Lan Wangji asked confused.

“Zewu-jun. please this will be the last one.” Wuxian ignored Wangji.

“What do you mean last one?” Jiang Cheng butted in.

After pondering for a while Lan Xichen agreed.

“Okay. What is it?” Wei-gongzi would not ask something that he cannot do.

“Thank you.” A sad smile graced Wei Wuxian’s face.

“Promise me this. That you will help Meng Yao go through with whatever punishment will be given to him and make sure that Gusu Lan Sect will be the head of the judgement and that everyone will be fair in this matter. Let everyone know to consider that he may have done evil things but he contributed greatly to the cultivation world.”

“Wei Wuxian! What are you doing!” Jiang Chen screamed. Everyone was shocked at what he just said.

“Don’t be a hero right now! he deserves death! He is the reason why we all suffered and you’re just gonna let him walk away unscathed?! He is the reason why Jin Zixuan died!” Jiang Cheng grabbed Wei Wuxian collar and screamed at his face.

“Wei Ying. Why?” Lan Wanji asked.

“Because… Everyone deserves a chance, right? Even the evil ones…” He smiled sadly at Lan Zhan

“Xichen-ge.”

“I…” Lan Xichen paused. He pondered whether he was doing the right thing. But he did give his word and a Lan never goes back on a promise.

“Okay. I promise.”

“Brother.” Lan Wanji stared at his brother not knowing what to do next.

“Thank you. Xichen-ge.”

“Meng Yao. It’s okay. You’ll be fine. He will protect you.” Jin Guangyao didn’t know what to do when Wei Ying caressed his cheek and hugged him. Whispering words of assurance.

It’s been a while since he felt this calm and safe. He felt… loved…

Kim's Note: Hi there! Again! hahahaha you made it to the next chapter XD Thank you to all of you who gave this story a chance. :D

Comments and likes are welcomed here! XD