Chapter III

“Wei Wuxian!”

“No!” The silence was broken when Nie Huaisang screamed.

“Wei-xiong! You can’t do this!”

“Huaisang. It’s okay.” Wei Wuxian walked towards him.

“Not it’s not! You’re supposed to kill him!” Everyone stared at Nie Huaisang. It was the first time they heard the man scream. It was so out of character.

“A-sang. You need to find it in your heart to forgive him.” Wei Wuxian held his hand.

“But Big Brother… He killed Big Brother!”

“Shhhhh. I know… I know… shhh.” Wei Wuxian hugged him as he held onto him for dear life. As if he was the only thing holding him back from going wild.

The Stygian Tiger Amulet and Baxia started shaking violently.

“A-sang I hope one day you’ll find it in your heart to forgive him. Maybe you’ll never forget what he did to you but forgiving is one step away from you being strangers.” Wei Wuxian stared straight into his eyes trying to beg and convey all hope and sadness he can muster.

“I…”

“I’ll try… But if you don’t kill him you know what will happen. You’ll-.” Yes, Nie Huaisang was scared. Scared to lose the only friend who truly understand him.

“I know. It’s okay.” He smiled.

He faced everyone in the room. Resentful energy has started to go wild inside.

“Everyone out! I need to tame the resentful energy in this place.”

“I’ll stay and help!” Jin Ling butted in.

“Ah- Jin Ling go on there’s nothing you can do here.”

“Then I’ll just stay and watch your back!” Wei Wuxian sighed this kid really? Being stubborn at this time.

“Jiang Cheng. Go and take Jin Ling out.”

“You better be out soon!” Jiang Cheng frowned as he dragged a squirming Jin Ling outside.

“Zewu-jun. Go ahead and escort Meng Yao.”

“Will you be alright here?” Everything has started shaking now.

“Wei Ying.” Jin Guangyao cried.

“Go. Go!” He ushered them out.

“Huaisang go with them now!”

Nie Huaisang went on to run outside.

“Wei-qianbei! Please let me stay with you!” Lan Sizhui begged him.

“Sizhui. Don’t be scared. I’ll be fine.” Wei Wuxian smiled at him.

“But-!”

“Please. Listen to me.” He ushered him towards Wen Ning

“Wen Ning! Keep him safe!”

“Gongzi!” Wen Ning was worried about his master’s well-being he knew that Wei Wuxian’s body has started to deteriorate because of the Sacrificial curse.

“Wen Ning! Now!”

Wen Ning gritted his teeth and held back. As he brought Sizhui outside with the others. It may be dangerous but he’ll never doubt his master.

“Lan Zhan! I said go! There’s nothing you can do here.” He  started pushing him out the door.

“Wei Ying, I’ll be by your side. I need to make sure you’re safe.” Lan Wangji grabbed his hand.

“Seriously you…” He sighed.

“Fine. It wouldn’t be my fault if you get hurt idiot.” He teased.

“I won’t.”

Wei Wuxian started playing the flute trying to tame the resentful energy.

“I should destroy it… But if I did… will my body be able to take it?”

“With the curse mark still intact. My body keeps on getting weaker and weaker. I might not… make it out alive.”

He  looked at Lan Wangji and back outside where everyone was.

“At least they’ll all be safe.”

Wei Wuxian smiled to himself as he played a harsher song to destroy both Baxia and the Stygian Tiger Amulet.

“Lan Zhan!” As Lan Wangji turned towards Wei Wuxian when he was pushed by a strong hand with force that threw him out towards the other.

“Wei Ying!”

“Wei Wuxian!”

“Wei-gongzi!”

“Wei-xiong!”

“Wei-qianbei!”

Everyone screamed as they saw Wei Wuxian smile at them. Then all the resentful energy started swirling towards him as both Baxia and the Stygian Tiger Amulet exploded into pieces.

The backlash was far to strong that everyone was thrown off their feet.

Smoke and rubble was all everyone can see as they try hard to get back up all everyone thought about was...

“WEI WUXIAN!”

Kim's Note: Hiiiiii! Hahahaha This was a bit short huh? Well I'm trying to write longer one right now. We'll see what I'll come up with. hahaha Thanks for reading!

Like and Comment if you enjoyed it or something XD