Chapter VII

"What?!"

3rd Person POV

It has been 3 years since the cultivation world lost Wei WuXian. Many debates happened regarding whether a memorial ahould be held along with a shrine built for him. In the end they did. His sacrifice was far too great to dismiss.

And today on the 3rd year of his death the GuanYin group has decided to gather in Caiyi town at the bar Wei WuXian used to frequent at.

Lan WangJi was with SiZhui & JingYi while Jiang Cheng arrived with Jin Ling and Xue Yang. (Which to many people is still quite shocking. Though knowing the Jiang Sect Leader's short temper and how evil -though somehow tamed- Xue Yang was no one said a thing.) OuYang ZiZhen came in with Wen Ning whom he said he met along the way.

Everyone greeted each other as they sad on a long table.

"Don't be too friendly with me. I only came here for Wei WuXian." Xue Yang glared.

"Shut up! Everyone knows!" Jiang Cheng reprimanded. Even after taking him under his wing for the past year once he was released from prison- as per Wei WuXian's request- he still couldn't change this man's attitude.

And by gods did he try! But it seems that being wicked runs deep in this idiot's veins.

Though after Wei WuXian's death his character did improve even if by just a little. Hell they'll take what ever they can!

"It seems that you two have gotten closer Sect Leader Jiang." SiZhui smiled.

"Us? Close? Hell no!" They both said at the same time. Which ended with them glaring at each other.

"I agree." Lan WangJi nodded.

"You too?" Jiang Cheng frowned.

"Whatever. Anyway where is your brother and Jin GuangYao?"

"They both couldn't come. My brother is in a meeting right now discussing about Jin GuangYao's freedom. And as we all know he is not allowed to roam anywhere without my brother's presence so he is with uncle at Cloud Recesses."

Yes. Over the years that Wei WuXian was no longer with him he has learned to speak more and express himself a bit more.

"I hope they'll agree to set him free." Jin Ling chimed in.

After the events at GuanYin temple. Jin Ling or Jin RuLan was appointed as the new sect leader. Though he was too young for the position so decisions were mainly done by the advisors and with the help of Jiang WanYin. The alliance betweenthe LanLing Jin and YunMeng Jiang Sect has gotten even stronger throughout the years.

In fact after everything that happened the 4 great sects have created a stronger bond in honor of one man. Wei WuXian.

"So how have you been?" Jiang Cheng confided.

"I'm fine. I have been travelling quite a lot lately." Lan WanJi responded.

"You know what I mean." Jiang Cheng pried.

"I've..."

"I've been coping. Though he does cross my mind ever so often. That I cannot deny. But as you can see I survived and before we know it 3 years have passed." Lan WangJi looked down.

"I know right. Though I'm a bit thankful and also not thankful that I've been quite distracted lately since I have to train someone. But sometimes no matter how hard you kick a rock it won't move." He side eyed Xue Yang

"Are you saying I'm a stubborn bitch?!" Xue Yang growled.

"Probably more like a stubborn cat than a bitch."

"Why you-!"

"Uncle! Xue Yang! Seriously you two. Cut it out!" Jin Ling intervened.

"Shut up!" They both screamed.

"Bwahahahhahahaha!" JingYi lauged out loud.

"You were right Jin Ling! They really do act like each other now.." OuYang ZiZhen joined in.

"I told you!"

The juniors started laughing outloud as Wen Ning was holding back his laughter.

"Stop it!"

"And you. Stop copying me!" Jiang Cheng & Xue Yang said at the same time again.

This caused the juniors to laughed louder. Wen Ning joining them and Lan WangJi having a smile on your face.

This was fun wasn't it?

Amidst the chaos and laughter everyone heared a voice that they could never forget.

"Mister! 5 Emperor's Smile please!"

"What?!"

*Kim's Note: Hey there! This seemed a bit like a filler chapter. Hahahahah anyway thanks for reading the chapter! to you who keeps on reading my writing thank you very muuuuuch!!!!

Warning: Typographical and grammatical errors may occur. hahahahha