Chapter 24

Rachelle gasped as her back arched off of the bed. Her wrists strained against the ropes tied to her headboard. "Oh god! Pietro!" she breathed out as her thighs tightened around his head. She felt his hands squeeze her thighs as he pulled them apart again. She squirmed like a madwoman as his tongue mercilessly attacked her core.

Pietro ran his nose between the folds of her wet slit, deeply inhaling her scent. He let out a satisfied sigh before his tongue was claiming her clit again. His eyes briefly looked up to see Rachelle's helplessly naked body trembling on her bed. Her arms held above her head and her eyes blindfolded to increase the sensation of her senses.

Pietro couldn't get enough of her. Since they made their promise to one another their dynamic had strengthened tenfold. They both stressed the importance of talking things out to learn more about each other, but they both always made sure to end those discussions with a part of Pietro between her thighs.

"Oh Pietro! Oh!" Rachelle moaned as her head turned into her pillow. She bit her bottom lip as his lips rubbed against her swollen clit. Pietro kissed along her core and into the crevice where her thigh met her pelvis. He eagerly sucked on her inner thigh that was damp from his tongue and her juices from how many times he had made her come.

Rachelle gasped and her back arched again as Pietro ran his fingers along the folds of her core before thrusting them deep inside her. He could tell she was close to climaxing once again when her thighs quivered and her panting increased. Her moans reached an octave higher before she was screaming his name as she met her release.

Pietro gave her a few minutes to catch her breath before he was crawling on top of her. She felt his body hover over hers when he loosened the restraints on her wrist. He pulled her onto his lap and she squealed when she felt his hard, thick length sink deep into her core. Her hands grasped is shoulders and he quickly removed the blindfold so he could see her beautiful green eyes.

"Pietro..." she breathed out as he gripped her hips and bounced her on his shaft. But rather than responding, he buried his face into her neck and began sucking on the spot that already had a hickey mark. Rachelle gasped as her body grew limp in his arms. His dick throbbed inside of her as his thrust became more aggressive.

His hands wound tightly around her waist as he continued his assault. "Mine...your fucking mine..." he groaned into her neck. "Say you're mine, baby." Rachelle was breathless. "I'm yours," she gasped out as she felt her climax rising again. She felt Pietro's grip on her body tighten again painfully as he met his own release. Her body had grown so sore from the love they made.

Pietro peppered her face with kisses before covering her mouth with his. Kissing her deeply and intently as he pushed her back into the bed. "I'm going to be so sore tomorrow." Pietro chuckled softly and kissed her lips. "I'm sorry. I just get carried away when it comes to you." Rachelle smiled up lazily at him. "Is it because I'm yours?" Pietro looked down at her with such love and adoration. "Damn right it is."

Each man tiptoed out of their women's room around the same time. Luca had to tuck Selina in to stop her from meowing too loudly. "I don't want to leave their door open," Gianni said. "We won't. I have a key," Pietro said holding it up. "How do you already have a key?" Luca asked surprised. "I guess my relationship is stronger than you guys." Pietro snickered before Gianni shoved him out of the house and watched on as he locked the door.

They got in the car and Gianni filled them in on everything he discovered. "Cara Mia's dad was best friends with your dad. Talk about ironic fate." Pietro whistled as they headed home. "She has no idea her dad was security for the mob. We also don't know if a rival family killed them off." Gianni sighed rubbing his face. "You said your Ma talked crazy when it came to the fool Sticky. Maybe he has something to do with it." Luca offered.

"We can't go digging into this, guys. Now that we know he is affiliated with the family I don't want Cara Mia anywhere near this. I hate that I can't get her to quit Vagabond, but I can tell Giovanni to make sure she never wears that pendent. I knew it looked familiar when I saw it and now, I know why." They agreed with Gianni to leave the matter of Cara Mia's family alone for now in order to keep her safe.

Luca told them he found Ava's rapist and that he was associated with the Russians. "Luca, you can't touch him. We don't know in what capacity he is linked to them." Gianni warned. "I don't give a flying fuck what capacity they're in. He raped my girl when she was a fucking teenager. He dies by my hand." They both knew once Luca made up his mind there was no changing it.

"Do you think that's something she would want you to do? Do you think Ava would want you to kill him?" Pietro asked already knowing the answer. Luca gripped the steering wheel tighter. "She doesn't know what's best for her. She's too pure and sees the good in everyone. This fucker has to pay for what he put her through."

The cousins looked at one another and just shook their heads. They dropped Pietro off and then headed to the main mansion. As they got out of the car, Gianni looked at Luca with a seriousness in his eyes. "Don't do it, Luca. If you kill him you won't come back from that." Luca looked at him and laughed. "I've killed so many people, Gianni. You have too." Gianni sighed. "We have, but we've never killed someone for them. It's not what she would want and if she ever found out do you think she would look at you the same way she does now? With trust and love and adoration?"

Luca looked at his best friend and saw the pleading in his eyes. "I have to make him pay." "We can do that without killing him. I need you to hold onto your humanity, brother. For me and for her. Do not let the Black Lycan out." Luca took a deep breath at the mention of his nickname and hung his head down.

"Okay, I won't kill him." Gianni smiled widely. "But I will beat him within an inch of his life." Gianni shook his head earning him a look from Luca. "WE will beat him within an inch of his life." Luca laughed heartily. "You're coming to help?" Gianni nodded. "Ava is a sister to the woman I love. I know that if was Cara Mia you'd help me." Luca nodded in agreement.

They went their separate ways to get changed. Luca got his tools and met Gianni back in the garage. They were both dressed in black and took the all-black tinted pickup truck. "Did you bring it?" Luca laughed. "You know I did." They were in Long Island in no time and parked a few houses down. They were able to break into the house with ease. Luca took in the minimal décor and typical bachelor aesthetic of it all and scoffed. They found his room in no time and put on their masks.

Gianni and Luca relished working together like this again. Recently, it had been Luca going off on jobs or Gianni cleaning up some gang members. Tonight, it was like old times. Black Kaiser and Black Lycan were out even for a short time and they reveled in it, because it was for good reason. Luca didn't worry about his monster, because he knew even the beast loved Ava.

Ian O'Brien was gagged immediately. They didn't need neighbors to be alerted. In no time he was on the floor getting stomped on. Luca had lost count at how many teeth he punched out, while Gianni was having a field day using his stomach as a soccer ball. They beat him within an inch of his life, but only after tattooing rapist on his forehead in big block letters. They were quick and careful to not leave any fingerprints or tools behind. There was no sign of them or any proof to take back to the Russians. "That was a lot of fun," Gianni smiled as they drove back to the mansion.

He looked over his best friend and new that look. Gianni could tell when the bloodlust was triggered. "Luca, Ava is safe now there's no need to do anything else." Luca took his eyes off the road for a second to look at his best friend. His eyes were pleading. Luca wanted to kill Ian, but Gianni had stopped him. Now all he could think about was killing anyone that ever dare harm Ava. He just wanted to kill.

"Put him away, Luca. The Black Lycan isn't needed anymore." Gianni coaxed. "Ava needs Luca." As if those were the magic words, Gianni watched as the bloodlust evaporated. "I can't lose her, G." Gianni nodded an understanding. "I know, brother and you won't. We will protect them at all costs."