Chapter 28

"The guys are on their way," Rachelle said after reading Pietro's text. "I want a drink," Cara Mia said finally coming down from the high of the night. "Red or white?" Ava asked as she headed to their wine fridge. "Red!" Cara Mia and Rachelle called out together and then laughed. The girls laughed and talked about the night.

"Something seemed up with Gianni," Cara Mia informed. "Luca seemed off too," Ava nodded taking a final sip from her glass. Before she could refill, they heard the doorbell. "I'll get it," Rachelle said before chugging her drink. "Hi boys," Rachelle smiled. Pietro pushed passed them and threw Rachelle over his shoulder. "Don't bother us for shit!" Pietro instructed as he ran up the stairs with her two steps at a time.

Gianni and Luca had filled Giovanni and Pietro in on the newfound information. Giovanni and Pietro felt bad for them, but Pietro had no idea what that had to do with him and Rachelle. "You have to break up with her," Gianni warned. "The fuck I do. Your father had Ava and Cara Mia's parents killed not Rachelle's." Pietro threw back. "I'm sorry, Gianni, but I'm not going to let our name take away the one happiness I've found and you shouldn't either. They will forgive you. You didn't do it, Uncle did. He should face their wrath not you."

Gianni wanted to believe his words. He wanted to believe that their love transcended all. Gianni wanted to trust that Cara Mia would see that if he knew back then what he knew now he would've stopped it from happening. He wanted to trust Pietro's words and take them to heart, but he couldn't. He was so hurt and angry.

How could fate bring us together knowing all this? He thought sadly as he looked up at the girls' house. He told himself he was going to end things with her tonight. Luca agreed that he would too. He couldn't be with her knowing what he knew. Luca didn't want to lie to her any more than he had to and this was too big a secret to keep within.

"Hi baby," Ava smiled getting on her tippy toes to pull him close and kiss him. "I've missed you this week." He looked at her and smiled sadly before she led him to her room. "What's going-" Before Cara Mia could finish Gianni's lips were crashing down on hers. She moaned into his lips as he picked her up. He carried her to her room and shut the door with his foot. Gianni sat her down and pressed her up against the door as his kisses became aggressive.

His mouth moved furiously against hers, drinking her in as if she were a cup of water after wandering a dry desert.  His hand slipped between the slit of her dress and tore it open wider until her mocha thighs were completely exposed. His hands roamed down her hips touching her panties that he hooked with his fingers.

"Gianni," she started until she heard the quick tearing and felt him pull the delicate cloth from her waist. A cool breeze hit her steadily dampening core. "Was that necessary?" she breathed out as his lips scoured her neck. Instead of answering her question, his hands tugged at the straps of her dress before she heard that tear too.

"Gianni!" she blurted. Why can't you-" He quickly silenced her with his lips as his hands wrapped underneath her thighs and lifted her onto his waist. Her torn dress flapped as his hands firmly gripped her bare ass, squeezing possessively. She moaned into his mouth as she felt herself starting to drip down her leg.

The ease with which Gianni held her up excited Cara Mia. He shoved all contents onto the floor before sitting her on the now clear dresser. He quickly lowered his pants and released his enormous erection. She immediately grew scared and had a feeling Gianni wouldn't be gentle.

"God, how the fuck do you get me like this every damn time," he groaned as he stroked his manhood. He held her gaze as he rubbed his head dripping with precum against her center. "I love you. No matter what happens, I need you to know that I love you." He said searching her eyes. "I love you...oh god!" she gasped as he plunged himself deep inside of her.