Freddy Fazbear

Freddy Fazbear is a major antagonist in the game Five Nights at Freddy's who later appears as multiple variations(Counterparts) in the other games. The original Freddy Fazbear still appears in other fnaf games like fnaf world as adventure freddy and also appears in ultimate custom night as a selectable character you can add to your night as a challenge. Freddy is a mascot at a pizzeria called Freddy Fazbears pizzeria. He is also a Animatronic bear(is a animatronic like the others in the game). He is left at a free-roam mode at night. That means that he is set to walk around by himself at night along with the other animatronics until 6 AM comes around.

Personality: Freddy loves to have fun and is also shown to be laid-back, easygoing, and happy-go-luck. Five Nights at Freddy's AR gives Freddy a new voice that is very deep and a bit glitchy, as well as a new personality. This version of Freddy seems to be more malicious, and loves taunting his victims, but some of his lines suggest him to be somewhat merciful. Like the others, he will try to forcefully stuff you in a animatronic suit because they will think that you are a endoskeleton without a coustume on.

Five Nights at Freddy's: Freddy's first appearence was in the first Five nights game. He starts off at the show stage along with his band mates Chica the Chicken and Bonnie the Bunny. Once he gets activated, he will follow a set path from the show stage to the office. His path is below: 

Show stage->Dining area->Restrooms->Kitchen->East Hall->East Hall Corner->The office

Unlike the other animatronics, he will remain in dark spaces and areas. So the best way to spot him is his silver eyes and sometimes part of his face will be visible. This means that he is possibly trying to avoid being scene by the monitors as much as possible, or as phone guy states he is more active in the dark. Every time he moves, he will start laughing. Freddy will not be visible to the monitors if another animatronic is in the same room with him. Viewing Freddy on the monitors will slow him on his path, even if he is not visible in a room due to Chica or Bonnie's presence.

For the first two nights, Freddy is not active or rarely is. During the nights that he is not active, he will look at the player through the monitors intermittently. During those nights, he will only become active if the player loses power.

After the power goes out and the player spends some seconds in the dimly-lit Office, Freddy Fazbear's face will light up in the left , illuminated and shimmering, accompanied by his music box jingle. After several seconds, the remaining lights of the Office and Freddy's face will flicker and turn off, turning the room completely dark (in addition, Freddy's jingle will stop as well). Being initially not visible (yet sometimes audible due to his footsteps), Freddy will approach the guard and attack them, resulting in a .

Starting on night 3, he starts to become active even when the power is on. Usually when he moves, he lets out a deep laugh. You need to count how many laughs he makes because at the fourth laugh, you need to watch him in camera 4B. Freddy moves when the monitor is down or when the player is not watching him.

Once Freddy laughs 3 times, then get ready to change the monitor to Cam 4B because at the 4th laugh, he will be there during the rest of the game. You have to keep a close eye on him becaue if not, he will attack you from the East Hall(The right Door). You can still watch Foxy in pirates cove though but not as much as freddy. Check on him every once in a while. Freddy you have to check on him a lot. Especually on Nights 4 and 5 because the animatronics are most active on later nights. Freddy will only move inside the Office if the player looks away from CAM 4B to monitor another camera while he is there. Since Freddy does not appear in the blind spot, his position in the East Hall Corner indicates that he is just one step away from entering the Office and ending the game.

Ultimate Custom Night: Freddy Fazbear approaches from the Left Hall, emerging from the darkness and progressing in stages toward the door. Keep track of him on the monitor and shut the door when he is standing in the doorway to turn him away. He moves faster as the building gets warmer, so the player needs to keep him at a cool 60 degrees whenever possible."

Ultimate Custom Night description 

As stated by the character description found in Ultimate Custom Night, Freddy Fazbear appears in the left hall.

Once Freddy Fazbear spawns, he will slowly make his way closer towards the Office left door, moving in 4 notable phases en route. When seen in his fourth phase, the player has a short amount of time in which they can close the left door or else their night will end with a jumpscare from Freddy.

The speed at which Freddy transitions between phases will increase during the night if the temperature in the Office increases.

The challenges in which Freddy is present are as follows:

Bears Attack 1Bears Attack 2Bears Attack 3Old FriendsChaos 2

"Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right?"
— Phone quys discreption