Phantom Foxy

Phantom Foxy is an antagonist who first appeared in Five Nights at Freddy's 3. He is a hallucination of a burnt and ravaged Foxy

Physical Appearance

Phantom Foxy basically resembles Withered Foxy, but lacks eyes and instead has a white pupil on his left eye socket. He is missing his right forearm and hook; this same arm can be seen in the box full of parts in the Office. Phantom Foxy's mouth always gapes open, even while he performs his jumpscare and parts of his torso are missing, with an endoskeleton spine and wires in their place. Unlike in previous appearances, his eyepatch does not flip up anymore. Phantom Foxy also appears to be charred or burnt, possibly foreshadowing the torching of the establishment.

In Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted, Phantom Foxy sports a completely different look. He now uses Classic Foxy's model from the original Five Nights at Freddy's, and lacks an eyepatch, as well as his lower legs, making his feet separate from his body. Upon closer section, he also lacks eyebrows.

Appearances

Five Nights at Freddy's 3: Rather than having a visual or audio cue to his appearance like the rest of the phantom animatronics, Phantom Foxy only appears in the Office.

Since he lacks a regular movement pattern, Phantom Foxy will randomly appear standing in front of the box of parts that is present in the Office.

If the player does not raise the Monitor before they look at him directly, Phantom Foxy will lunge at the player, disabling the ventilation system. The frequency of his appearance increases as the week progresses.

In the mobile version, however, Phantom Foxy has a different behavior. He will randomly jumpscare the player when they lower the Maintenance Panel, making him completely unavoidable. Perhaps the only form of knowing when he is active is his foot, which is barely visible under the Maintenance Panel.

He does not appear in Ultimate Custom Night