Toy Freddy

Toy Freddy is one of the main antagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's 2. He is the toy version(Counterpart) of the original Freddy Fazbear. He is the New and improved version of Freddy from the first game. He is improved replacement of Freddy Fazbear's pre-rebuilt incarnation withered Freddy,  serving as the mascot of the newly refurbished Freddy Fazbear's Pizza of 1987. Toy Freddy was built with some of the parts of The original Freddy.

Physical Appearance

"Glossy plastic version of Freddy; has two buttons on his belly."
The Freddy Files, page 38,

Toy Freddy has a similar appearance to his original counterpart. He is a brown animatronic bear with light brown coloring on his stomach, snout, and inner ears. He has black whisker spots, black eyebrows, brown eyelids, short eyelashes, blue eyes and a black nose. As with the other toy animatronics, Toy Freddy has rosy red, blushed cheeks. However, unlike the other toy animatronics, he appears to have a matte coating rather than a glossy finish. His arms and legs are multi-jointed, like the other toy animatronics, but most appear darker.

Toy Freddy's face is much flatter, wider, and significantly more round than the original Freddy Fazbear's, with noticeably more buck teeth. He also seems to be the widest of the toy animatronics, as his body is much bigger compared to that of the original Freddy's. His ears are also much smaller and more oval in shape. He wears a black bow tie with two black buttons beneath it. He also wears a small black top hat with a red stripe. In his right hand he holds a silver and black microphone.

Toy Freddy's eyes normally appear to be similar to those of the other animatronics, but upon entering , his eyes turn to a glossy-black that cause his eyes to look empty.

Personality

Scott Cawthon describes him as "private and reclusive". Toy Freddy's personality, as suggested in his quotes from Ultimate Custom Night, he appears pouty, wisecracking, and childish as he will get upset by his own failure to beat video games, especially the "Five Nights with Mr. Hugs" game.

In Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery, Toy Freddy speaks in a more affable manner, seemingly treating the player as a friend.

Appearances

Five Nights at Freddy's 2: Unlike his original counterpart from the first game, Toy Freddy is active on the first 2 nights but he is always the last to move. But he can be active on later nights as well but very rarely. There are way more areas in the 2nd Five Nights at Freddy's game than there is in the 1st game but Freddy still follows a path. Sometimes he will go into rooms that he rarely goes into. Like always, he starts off at the show stage, Then he will wonder into the game area. He will then continue into the hallway outside the office and heads towards the night guard from there. His position while in the office hallway can be revealed via the flashlight.

While Toy Freddy leans in before entering the office, putting on the Freddy Fazbear head will prevent him from getting in your office. This works for most animatronics but not all of them. When he is in the office and the player lowers the monitor, Toy Freddy will stand in front of the desk with his eyes black and having no pupils. When he is leaving, the lights will flicker just like Withered Bonnie, Withered Chica, and Withered Freddy. But the mask on when he is in front of the desk or he will jumpscare you. The mask works for some of the animatronics because they will think you are a animatronic like them but this doesn't fool all of them. He may also forcibly pull down the Monitor or remove the Freddy Head if it is left on some time after failing to ward him off. If the player does equip the head in time, he will return to the Show Stage and repeat his cycle.

Unlike Freddy from the first game, Toy Freddy can return back to the stage once he is off he stage. He does not make a laughing noise like his original counterpart did once he moved.

Just like the other toy animatronics, Toy Freddy is very inactive on later nights, though he starts to become more active again starting on Night 5.

Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 both have custom nights. The Custom Night on Fnaf 1 and 2 are not the same as Ultimate Custom Night. The reason is that in Ultimate Custom Night, you can select from 50 different characters and you have all the characters from the previous games. In the Five Nights at Freddy's 2 custom night, you can just select from the Fnaf 2 characters but not all of the Fnaf 2 characters are selectable

 In the Five Nights at Freddy's 2 custom night, you can just select from the Fnaf 2 characters but not all of the Fnaf 2 characters are selectable

 This is what the Fnaf 2 custom Night looks like

From the Custom Night, night modes where Toy Freddy is active are listed as follows:

-New & Shiny

-Freddy's Circus

-Cupcake Challenge

-Fazbear Fever

-Golden Freddy

You don't have to do these challenges if you don't want to. You can just customize it by choosing any number between 1-20. You can just have 1 animatronic active i you want to. There are some animatronics that will be active no matter what because they are not selectable.

Ultimate Custom Night: "He sits in the Parts and Service room playing Five Nights with Mr. Hugs on his big screen TV. Click the cams on Toy Freddy's monitor, then be sure that the appropriate door is closed to prevent Mr. Hugs from jumpscaring him.

-Menu Description

In ultimate custom night, Toy Freddy will sit in Parts/Service(CAM 08). He will be scene playing a parody of Five Nights at Freddys titled Five Nights with Mr. Huggs  which is a real fan made game in real life. He will be playing it on a large flat TV set.

The game is shown to have three main hallways, and the character is Mr. Hugs, who may appear on each hallway camera at any given time. Each hallway also has a door which can block Mr. Hugs from jumpscaring Toy Freddy. The goal of the player is to discern which hallway Mr. Hugs is at and close the appropriate door.

If the player fails to close the correct door in time, the television screen will change to one displaying the words "Game Over". This means that Toy Freddy has been jumpscared and that he is on his way to kill you and end your game. At this point, there is no way to stop Toy Freddy, and the outcome of the night will be decided on whether the night ends before or after Toy Freddy decides to jumpscare the player. Alternatively, Toy Freddy can be removed from the night if the player uses the death coin on him.

The challenges in which Toy Freddy is present are as follows:

-Bears Attack 2

-Bears Attack 3

-Old Friends

-Chaos 1

Voice lines By Toy Freddy:

-¨That game was totally rigged¨

- ¨Thats what you get for leaving me hanging¨

-¨Its not my fault. I have these fat plastic fingers and can't press the buttons¨

-¨Mr. Hugs got me again¨

-¨If I get jumpscared, you get jumpscared¨