Ballora

This is Another Cool Jumpscare she has in Ultimate Custom Night

This is Another Cool Jumpscare she has in Ultimate Custom Night. The one in the title is her jumpscare in Sister Location.

Ballora is a ballerina dancer animatronic who first appeared in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location, where she entertains at her own gallery room from the west of Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals.

Physical Appearance

"A ballerina with painted white skin, rosy cheeks, blue hair, and a purple tutu."

The Freddy Files, page 126.

Out of all animatronics in the series, Ballora is likely the most human-like animatronic yet. Resembling an actual ballerina, she wears a blue bikini and a purple tutu decorated with golden orbs. She has pink rosy cheeks with matching lipstick, blue hair, and blue nails. Her eyebrows are thin and colored in light-blue. She wears golden pearl-shaped earrings, and a pearl tiara atop her head, making her one of the most decorated characters in the series.

In most of her appearances in the game, Ballora stands in a pose with her hands above her head and has her eyes closed. However, her eyes have been shown occasionally. They seem to be smaller than the other animatronic's eyes and have purple irises, and her eyelids are blue-colored sporting long eyelashes as well.

Personality

Ballora is seductive and deadly, seemingly calm and composed. She also appears to be talented at singing.

Appearances

On Night 1, the player is instructed by the Hand Unit to check on her. Seeing that she is not on stage, the HandUnit instructs the player to give her a Controlled Shock. After doing so, the player sees Ballora performing on her stage.

On Night 2, the player is again instructed to check on Ballora by the HandUnit, whose voice is now set to "Angsty Teen". After checking on her and seeing her shadow, the HandUnit instructs them to "zap" her, meaning to give her a controlled shock. After doing so, the "Angsty Teen" voice malfunctions before being set to the default voice, and the player is not instructed to check on her again.

Ballora is only active in Ballora Gallery on Night 2. The main point of the night is to crawl to the Breaker Room with a flashlight to guide the player while avoiding Ballora. Ballora uses audio cues, relying only on the sounds the player makes to find them. The player also needs to pay close attention to the music Ballora makes; the louder the music, the closer Ballora is to the player. If the player runs without checking or moves while Ballora is near, she will jumpscare them, resulting in a game over.

In Night 3, when the player checks on Ballora, the Minirennas are seen holding her dismantled body parts, but the HandUnit believes that everything is fine due to the fact that Ballora is technically on her stage.

In Night 4, Ballora is transferred to the Scooping Room by two unseen technicians and is subsequently "scooped" - dismantled from the inside via the scooper machine, thus freeing the Minireenas to attack the player. She is then used, along with the other animatronics, to create Ennard.

On Night 5, during the Real Ending portion of the story, Ballora's empty armor-shells are seen from the Scooping Room along with the parts of the other main animatronics.

The music the player hears on Night 2 is called "Crumbling Dreams"

Custom Night(Sister Location): "Ballora will approach from either the West or East hall. Listen for her music to become louder, then shut the appropriate door."

Description from the Custom Night.,

Night modes where Ballora is active are listed as follows:

-Angry Ballet

-Girl's Night

-Top Shelf

-Cupcake Challenge

-Golden Freddy

Ballora will stand around the doors of Cam 01 and Cam 02. Depending on what hall she's in, if the player closes the correct door, they will be able to avoid death. If they don't, Ballora will jumpscare the player, sending them back to the Custom Night screen. Depending on her AI, Ballora can rarely enter the two Halls, or repeatedly do so. As both halls' cameras are disabled, and Ballora only appears on these rooms, she cannot be seen anywhere but in her jumpscare. Headphones may be recommended, as it can help the player know which hall her music is coming from.

Additionally, when the power runs out, Ballora will jumpscare the player, similar to Ennard and Freddy Fazbear from the first game, ending the night and sending the player back to the Custom Night screen. This happens regardless of Ballora's inclusion in a night mode, and will always do so.

Voice Lines she has is Sister Location:

-"Is Someone there,"

-"I can hear someone creeping through my room,"

-"Perhaps Not,"

-"Why do you hide inside your walls, when there is music in my halls? All I see is a empty room, No more joy, an empty tomb. It's so good to sing all day, To dance, To spin, To fly away(This is one of her singing quotes when you are going through her room on night 2)

-"Is it time for the show?"

-"All I do is dance alone, But now I hear your flesh and Bones. I roam these halls alone all day, But now your hear, friend and prey,"(This is here singing in Custom Night)

-"Save me a dance for another day perhaps,"(When you beat Angry Ballet)

Ultimate Custom Night: Ballora returns in the game mashup Ultimate Custom Night.

Similar to her behavior in Sister Location, Ballora will approach from either the left or right hall, disabling all camera feeds on the monitor as she approaches. To counter her attack, the player has to rely on the sound of her music to determine which side she's approaching from, and close the correct door before she reaches them. If successful, they will hear a thud, which indicates that she left.

The challenges in which Ballora is present are as follows:

-Ladies Night 1

-Ladies Night 2

-Ladies Night 3

-Chaos 1

Voice lines she has in Ultimate Custom Night: 

-"I could hear you...breathing,"

-"Admit it: You wanted to let me in,"

-"Why do you hide inside these walls,"

-"Don't be shy,"

-"These are strange circumstances that have brought us together"

This is like a theory and a real fact: Ballora is Mrs. Afton AKA Clara Afton who is the mother of Circus Baby AKA Elizebeth Afton, Michael Afton AKA the child from Fnaf 4 and the person who you play as in Fnaf sister location and pizzeria simulator and is the mother of chris afton who is one of the kids who put michael inside of the mouth of fredbear in Fnaf 4 and wears the foxy mask and theres a theory that says that Chris Afton is Nightmare Foxy and I am starting to think that he is. Ballora/Mrs. Afton is also the wife of William Afton/Springtrap.