PigPatch

Pigpatch is an animatronic and a member of the Mediocre Melodies, making his first appearance in Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria Simulator.

Physical Appearance

Pigpatch is a pink animatronic pig with light pink accents on his snout, inner ears, torso, and on the bottom of his feet. A pink belly button can be seen on his torso, as well a spiral tail on back of his buttocks. Similar to Happy Frog, Pigpatch has a different colored pelvis and upper legs, resembling actual pants. He has two short tusks from the bottom jaw and rosy red cheeks. He also has a right green eye and a left blue eye, referencing heterochromia iridum.  Being the only Mediocre Melodies member to play an instrument, Pigpatch carries a brown banjo with tan accents.

Like the rest of the Melodies, he has an electrical power source box that activates him along with his fellow animatronics.

Personality

Based on his quotes in Ultimate Custom Night, Pigpatch tends to quote ancient proverbs and historical quotes by using the Japanese proverbs and the Sun Tzu quote, as he also inclined to play his banjo. His only non-historically inclined quote in-game suggests that he mocks his victims, even going as far as to consider their deaths to be dishonorable.

Appearances

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator: He is one of the purchasable products from the Catalog. Pigpatch is labelled in the "Stan's Budget Tech" from the Catalog. Classified as a "Mid-Size Animatronic" and in "Very Good" item condition, Pigpatch is worth $230, one of the most expensive Mediocre Melodies animatronics. His stats are as follows:

-Atmosphere: 0

-Health & Safety: 0

-Entertainment: 4

-Bonus Revenue: 0

Ultimate Custom Night:  "He makes his way toward your office using the air ducts. Use the audio-lure to hold him in place, or the heater to push him back."

Menu description, Ultimate Custom Night

Pigpatch returns in Ultimate Custom Night as one of the multiple selectable characters.

Like the rest of the Mediocre Melodies, Pigpatch will climb into the overhead duct system, making his way toward the hoses that drop into the Office. He is slightly faster than Mr. Hippo. Use the heater to repel him, or the audio lure to hold him in place. He is fooled 100% of the time by the audio lure. He can be identified by the pink-colored warning signal. If he reaches the end of either of the opened duct entrances, Pigpatch will proceed to jumpscare the player and end their night.

Upon killing the player, Pigpatch will taunt them for dying at his hands, often ending his speeches with a cheery banjo riff.

The challenges in which Pigpatch is present are as follows:

-Creepy Crawlies 1

-Creepy Crawlies 2

-Chaos 1

-Chaos 2

-Chaos 3

Pig Patch's Warning Signal when moving in the air ducks to get to you

Voice Lines in Ultimate Custom Night:

-"I consider it a dignified death... Not really, it was actually quite pathetic. [plays banjo]"

-"If you sit by the river long enough, you will see the body of your enemy float by. [chuckles, then plays banjo]"

-"Even monkeys fall from trees. [plays banjo]"

-"The nail that sticks out gets hammered down. [plays banjo]"

-"The talented hawk hides its claws. [plays banjo]"