Bonnet

Bonnet is a hand puppet-like rabbit animatronic who first appeared in the Custom Night Mode add-on of Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location. Being a reskin, she uses the same model as Bon-Bon, albeit with a pink motif.

Physical Appearance

Beside looking identical to Bon-Bon, Bonnet is pink rather than blue with lighter accents from her muzzle, paws, stomach, and insides of her ears. Like Bon-Bon, she has a black button on the middle of her chest. She has slight salmon-colored blushes on her cheeks and her bowtie, rather than ordinary red in color. She also has green eyes rather than magenta eyes like Bon-Bon.

The main reason being colored in pink is due to her opposite gender.

Personality

As evident by her only quote in Custom Night mode, in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location, she appears to be easily attached, possibly clingy. It may also suggest that it is lonely without someone to handle her, in the same fashion that Funtime Freddy does with Bon-Bon.

Appearances

Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location

"Bonnet will streak through your room at random after you close your monitor. Click on her nose to deactivate her before she leaves the screen."
Bonnet's description from the Custom Night screen.,