Nedd Bear

Nedd Bear is an animatronic and a member of the Mediocre Melodies. He makes his first debut in Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria Simulator.

Physical Appearance

Nedd Bear is a light brown animatronic bear with tan accents around his muzzle, eye sockets, palms, under both feet, and belly. He resembles the designs of the original animatronics from the first game, specifically Freddy Fazbear. He has droopy green eyes, a red tie with diagonal white stripes, and a red flat hat attached to his head by a spring. If one looks carefully, he has a visible endoskeleton mouth similar to the ones seen in the first game.

Like the rest of the Melodies, he has an electrical power source box that activates him along with his fellow animatronics.

Personality

Nedd Bear's personality is that of a wisecracking hillbilly. Scott Cawthon describes him as goofy, as well as often failing to realize the severity of his actions while also quipping silly one liners. This also suggests that he is also somewhat dim-witted. He speaks using an Arkansas accent.

A feminine voice in the background is heard in one of his quotes, painting an entirely different picture.

Appearances

Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria Simulator: He is one of the purchasable products. Nedd Bear is labelled in the "Stan's Budget Tech" from the Catalog. Classified as a "Mid-Size Animatronic" and in "Very Good" item condition, Nedd Bear is worth $260, which makes him one of the most expensive Mediocre Melodies. His stats are as follows:

-Atmosphere: 0

-Health & Safety: 0

-Entertainment: 5

-Bonus Revenue: 0

-Liability Risk: 1

Ultimate Custom Night"He climbs through the duct system making his way towards you. Use the audio lure or the heater to keep him at bay."

Menu description, Ultimate Custom Night

Nedd Bear returns in Ultimate Custom Night as one of the multiple selectable characters.

Like the rest of the Mediocre Melodies, Nedd Bear will climb into the overhead duct system, making his way toward the hoses that drop into the Office. He is slightly faster than Pigpatch. Use the heater to repel him, or the audio lure to hold him in place. He is fooled 50% of the time by the audio lure. He can be identified by the brown-colored warning signal. If he reaches the end of either of the duct entrances, Nedd Bear will proceed to jumpscare the player and end their night.

After killing the player, he will speak with a country accent and taunt them in a variety of ways, even breaking the fourth wall in one of his messages.

The challenges in which Nedd Bear is present are as follows:

-Bears Attack 1

-Bears Attack 2

-Bears Attack 3

-Creepy Crawlies 1

-Creepy Crawlies 2

-Chaos 3

This is Nedd Bears Warning Signal when in the air ducks making his way too you

Voice Lines in Ultimate Custom Night:

-"Don't you hate gettin' killed by obscure secondary characters?"

-"Stranger danger!"

-"[chuckles] I was just waiting for you to drop yer guard."

-"Whoops! That's gonna leave a mark!"

-"This is how it feels, and you get to experience it over, and over, and over again... forever. I will never let you leave."