Mangle

Mangle is one of the main antagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's 2. They are a reimagined version of the original Foxy, and was later repurposed after being severely damaged. Mangle is not Female nor a male so people just call Mangle a it because its gender is unknown. Mangle is also called Toy Foxy by Fans.

Physical Appearance

"Proof that toddlers can destroy almost anything. With white and pink features and a visible endoskeleton, Mangle doesn't look like Foxy at all."(The Freddy Files pg.39)

Unlike the other animatronics, Mangle is meant to be a clown. It is also the most damaged version of Foxy. 

Mangle has red cheeks as well as lipstick dotted on its elongated snout. Mangle also has pink eyelids and long eyelashes. Mangles teeth are also smaller, but their endoskeleton's teeth are also visable. A pink bow tie is also attached to their bent chassis, and their eyes also appear to be more realistic in design than the others. They also have a second head that seems completely endoskeleton in design, which bears Mangle's left eye on it. If looked at closely, it can be seen that Mangle has pink nail polish on its feet.

Mangle is clearly in a disfigured and mutilated state, they seem, completely to the point of non-fixable. Mangle also does not seem to have a suit at all, them being almost entirely an endoskeleton, except for their head, both of their hands, one of its feet, and a spherical white tail, which remains attached to their endoskeleton. Mangle's head is white and has pale red accents on their inner ear, snout, and around their eyes. Their right eye is still attached to their costumed head, unlike their left eye, which is still attached to their endoskeleton head. They appears to be the only toy animatronic in a worse state than their older counterparts.

Their costume head also appears to be dislocated from the endoskeleton's head, which can be seen attached to a neck-like limb near them. Mangle appears to be almost entirely made out of endoskeleton limbs. Wires hang from multiple parts of their body. There are also three eyes of their multiple-endoskeleton-like body to be seen when Mangle is in the Kid's Cove(Different than Pirates Cove from Fnaf 1).

The Mangles endoskeleton is mostly visable. The reason is because it's history says that Mangle was basically a childrens toy so kids would take Mangle apart and put it back together. 

Personality

Revealed in Ultimate Custom Night, They tend to mock their victims in a rather sadistic manner. They also appear to be aware of the fact that they are in severe disrepair, and their lines imply that they were already sentient and self-aware when kids started to rip them apart. Their voice uses several different pitches (both masculine and feminine) at once while also sounding somewhat distorted. Scott Cawthon describes Mangle's voice as being almost indiscernible.

Their personality has been added to in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery. Similar to the other animatronics, Mangle has a murderous personality, threatening the player while getting ready to attack. They speak in an unpredictable tone of voice, sometimes rephrasing their words from friendly to morbid. One of their lines suggested that they're traumatized by the memory of what happened in Kid's Cove. Despite seemingly not caring that they are in severe disrepair, they also seem obsessed with staying in one piece at all times, in that whenever they lose too many pieces of what remains of their body, their temper increasingly drops to the point of being childish and furious. 

Functionality

"The staff literally had to put Foxy back together after every shift. Eventually, they stopped trying and left him as some 'take apart and put back together' attraction. Now, he's just a mess of parts. I think the employees refer to him as just... "The Mangle"."