Withered Bonnie

Withered Bonnie is a older, torn and messed up version of the original Bonnie from the first game and with his replacement being Toy Bonnie. Withered Bonnie is one of the main antagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's 2. Too me, I think this withered animatronic is the most torn up since he misses his face and well you will get to know the rest.

Physical Appearance

"Still a giant blue rabbit, but Withered Bonnie is missing his face."

-The Freddy Files(Page 37)

Like Withered Freddy, Withered Bonnie also has two buttons on his chest. His face has been gutted, with most of it being removed, revealing his endoskeleton mechanisms and dangling wires. His lower jaw remains, featuring more teeth than the original Bonnie possessed in the first game, although the jaw itself still appears to be functional as seen in his jumpscare from Help Wanted. His eyeballs are gone, exposing glowing red irises. His left arm is missing entirely, baring a tiny strip on the topmost section, with a mass of torn wires in its place. The red layering of his mouth has been removed, making his teeth seem longer than before. Withered Bonnie's right ear is mostly seen being folded, similar to a stereotypical rabbit.

His suit has become tattered, particularly around the legs, and a few loose wires poke out of his body. The covering on his right hand and left foot have come off, revealing more of his endoskeleton. He also seems to have a bigger stomach, as it looks more rounded and bigger than his upper body. Also, his chin does not squash his bow tie now, and his suit seems to have changed to a darker shade of blue. Like the original Bonnie, Withered Bonnie also wears a red bow tie. Out of all the Withered's, he seems to be the most tattered.

According to Phone Guy on Night 2, Withered Bonnie's appearance is due to an attempted retrofit of the older animatronics that took place before they got scrapped for the newer models, such as Toy Bonnie.

Personality

As evidenced by his quotes from Ultimate Custom Night, Withered Bonnie has a tendency to make face puns (in reference to the fact that his face is missing). In fact, he is strangely aware of the fact that he is damaged. His voice, in contrast to his classic counterpart, his voice sounds much more damaged, as well as the ominous buzzing in the background.

Appearances

Five Nights at Freddy's 2: Withered Bonnie first becomes active on night 3. Like Withered Freddy and Withered Chica, Withered Bonnie is a incredibly active animatronic as he can leave the Parts/Service room as early as 12 AM and can sneak into the Office around 3 times in an hour. Unlike in the first game, Withered Bonnie follows a fixed path and no longer teleports along his attack route. Withered Bonnie starts with the other older animatronics in the Parts/Service room and travels to the Main Hall. He then heads to the hallway outside the Office, staring at the night guard from just outside. After that, he travels into Party Room 1 to climb into the Left Air Vent to enter the Office, completely bypassing the Left Air Vent's blind spot.

When Withered Bonnie is in the Office and either the player lowers their Monitor or Withered Bonnie forces it down, Withered Bonnie will stand in front of the desk as the lights constantly flicker before he vanishes. The player has less than a second (even in earlier nights) to put on the Freddy Fazbear Head the moment they see him to avoid imminent death. Delaying or neglecting to put the head on will cause the screen to black out as normal, only for Withered Bonnie to return and kill the night guard after they lower the Monitor. Just like the other animatronics, he may also forcibly pull down the Monitor or remove the Freddy Head if left on sometime after failing to ward him off. After he is warded off when the player equips the head, Withered Bonnie returns to the Main Hall and his cycle repeats.

From the Custom Night, night modes where Withered Bonnie is active are listed as follows:

-20/20/20/20

-Double Trouble

-Cupcake Challenge

-Fazbear Fever

-Golden Freddy

Ultimate Custom Night: Withered Bonnie returns in Ultimate Custom Night as one of the many selectable characters.

Like in the second game, Withered Bonnie will occasionally climb out of an unknown trapdoor to stand in the Office. Once he arrives, Withered Bonnie will create distorted audio noises and cause the lights to flicker. Similar to that of Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica, the Player has to put on the Freddy Mask to fend him off. Otherwise, he'll proceed to jumpscare the Player if the mask is put on too slowly.

The challenges in which Withered Bonnie is present are as follows:

-Creepy Crawlies 1

-Creepy Crawlies 2

-Nightmares Attack

-Chaos 1

-Chaos 3

Voice Lines For Withered Bonnie in Ultimate Custom Night:

-¨Time to face the consequences of your failure,¨

-¨Might as well face the facts. You were always destined to fail,¨

-¨You blinked,¨

-¨What is this new prison? Is it me trapped, or is it you? Perhaps its us both,¨

-¨I may be missing my face, but even I could see you stalk,¨