Chapter 7

NO POV

After the talk Lisa had with her brother she went to her room to rest.

The wall of her room was painted with a dove grey color with pictures of Lisa's painting hanging on it, the left side of the room was fairly decorated with art supply, her room was simple but yet artistic.

Lisa's resting was cut short when she heard a knock on the door.

She slowly got up from her bed to answer the person knocking on her door. She was already pissed that her resting was cut short.

"Wait I'm coming" she says, when she opened the door she was shocked to see her friend Irene standing at the front of her door smiling. Irene has been her friend for long time, they met in preschool but they don't attend the same high school because she studies abroad and she is rarely around. She has always been fun of Lisa because she has a crush on her and she also know about Lisa's condition.

"Did you miss me my dear friend" she says smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes I did, I'm glad to see you again and how was your trip to Paris" Lisa replied her cheerfully.

Irene was wearing a pink sundress, she wore her hair in a ponytail.

"It's was awesome, I wish you went with me, Aren't you going to hug me after not seeing me for a long period of time"

"I'm sorry come here" Lisa says has she hugged her.

Lisa invited her into her room so that they could talk and catch up because it's been long since the last time they met. They talked for like an hour, they were laughing and fooling around.

"Lisa let's go to the park it's been long since I visited the park" Irene told Lisa.

"I don't know Irene let's just stay indoor" Lisa replied.

Irene was about answering when she saw a picture on the wall that caught her eye's.

"Lisa did you paint this?" Irene asked.

"Yes I did, do you like" Lisa replied.

"Yes I love it, it's beautiful it's seems like the girl's hand was reaching for a flower but she couldn't reach for it, where did you get the inspiration from and tell me what's the meaning behind this painting" she asked eagerly.

"Thank for your appreciation Irene, and as for the inspiration of this painting it came from my imagination, As for the meaning I don't know, I think you're right we should go to the park it's been long since I visited the park too" Lisa said dismissively.

Lisa didn't want to tell Irene the meaning of her painting, she didn't want to relive the past.

"OK if you say so" Irene replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After the augment kia had with Lisa he decided to go visit Jennie. Jennie's house wasn't too far from the manoban resident.

(The reason why the kid's haven't meet up before is because Jennie and her family just moved back to Korea. Mr Kim returned to Korea to setup his father business because it was at the verge of closing down).

The reason they went on that business trip was to enabled them bond more as a friend and also as business partner's.

Jennie was in the garden taking care of her mother's flower when the maid informed her of kia's presence, she quickly cleaned her self up so she could meet up with kia.

Kia was already in Jennie's sitting-room when she arrived.

"Kia what are you doing here" Jennie asked worriedly because kia wasn't looking like is usually self.