Virginity

This much raw sensuality had to be illegal, Quinn thought as she watched Rachel Berry rub herself against an overly cocky Sam Evans who was in his gold short shorts. It was awkward, because he was the only one in costume, while everybody else was rehearsing in their regular clothes or Cheerios uniform. Quinn rolled her eyes when he started flexing his muscles, showing off for her while standing there trying to play his role. They were rehearsing Rocky Horror's "Touch-a Touch Me" number in the auditorium. It was annoying that Sam was there because he was obscuring Rachel's tantalizing ass that was swaying to the rhythm of the song. I wonder how it would feel to hold that ass and have those sexy legs wrapped around my waist, kissing those luscious lips while I pound away...agh! Stop it Fabray!

Rachel was doing her moves extra dirty for Finn and putting Sam's hands on her body since he wasn't paying any attention into the performance.

All of glee club, except for Sam and Rachel, were sitting on the floor waiting for the couple to finish their part and go home. Nobody was paying much attention as much as one Quinn Fabray, her not so tiny friend hidden in her tight spankies and Finn.

It was the time of the month and like every month since puberty her dick made her presence known, especially when Rachel Berry was around. Her dick was not a lady at all and was more like a freaking magnetic compass, standing erect and pointing at the obnoxious diva when she was around. It literally felt the brunettes presence before even Quinn,herself, physically saw her. Hiding such girth was a bitch too. Hell no was she gonna let anyone know about her not so tiny friend.

But it was hard to hide such an appendage in a tiny spanks and cheeleading outfit. She currently was fighting a blush and hiding her arousal with her Letterman jacket. Finn was sitting next to her also trying to conceal his manhood from sneaking out of his pants. She just smirked. Like any person with a cock, she compared herself to others. And she was pretty sure she was bigger than any boy toy in glee club and could probably last way longer in the act too. She was a total stud, at least she believed she was. She was still a virgin both with and without her little Quinnie.

Her unladylike erection was throbbing painfully against her spankies and jacket. Watching Rachel wasn't making it any easier. Arousal and hints of jealousy were swirling in her blood. Rachel please, your giant baboon of a boyfriend probably can't thrill, chill and least of all fulfill you, Quinn thought. Come over here, straddle me and I'll...

"Mr. Shue, I really gotta go! Sorry Rach!" a reddening Finn Hudson screamed while mumbling "mailman" under his breath and running away. Both Quinn and Rachel rolled their eyes while everyone else ignored him.

With a sigh and a "good job Rachel" Mr. Shue dismissed everyone saying it was enough for today.

Everyone quickly picked their stuff and hurried out towards the exit.

"Quinn, you wanna come over for a little somethin' somethin' at my place?" Sam "tiny gold shorts" Evans asked with a smirk.

Quinn scoffed. "No Sam, just go home" she replied feeling her erection diminish slightly at Sam's sight. She couldn't stand anyway if she wanted to without revealing her not so lady bits.

Sam left dragging his feet and bowed head like a depressed Charlie Brown.

The auditorium was now empty except for Quinn and Rachel who was bent over her bag putting away sheet music.
character from
Quinn bit her lip and grabbed her lady dick over her jacket to calm it down.

Rachel was quietly humming Touch-a Touch Me and about to leave when she noticed Quinn still sitting on the floor having a pained expression on her face.

She cautiously approached the blond.

Quinn became even more rosy as Rachel got closer to her. She didn't want to make eye contact just in case she could see her blown out pupils due to her arousal. She sneakily pressed down on her lady wood to hide it and whimpered at the slight pain.