Consequences

Two weeks passed since Rachel and Quinn became an item, much to the Glee club's apprehension. Sam and Finn were baffled as to what had transpired between their ex-girlfriends, as one day they disliked each other and then the next they were making-out against the lockers, not that most of the male population and some girls minded. The boys were now in constant "boner status", because "Faberry" had sexual tension radiating off in waves, permeating the halls of McKinley.

Quinn and Rachel hadn't had sex since their time in the auditorium. Their scheduled activities were interfering and preventing them from doing any pornographic activities, but they did have time to go on dates and make-out on school grounds.

The couple walked hand in hand always shyly smiling at each other, being the typical lovey-dovey new couple. Sometimes Puck would be sandwiched between them, arms slung over their shoulders and a smirk on his face, feeding off their sexual aurora. They were like an aphrodisiac. That, and he wanted to make sure no one was messing with his hot Jew and sexy Q.

Quinn's appendage had transformed back into her normal female anatomy, but she was still uncomfortably aroused around Rachel. It was hard not to be, when said brunette had her hand stroking her inner thigh, almost all the way up her Cheerio's skirt, while they both sat together during lunch, talking to their shared friends.

She was upset though. She had been wanting to show Rachel her other sexual skills, ones that didn't involve her erect member, but Sue Sylvester and the diva's various vocal training sessions and dance classes that were 'necessary to achieve her Broadway stardom' were leaving Quinn to rub one out by herself in the loneliness of her room.

And Rachel was a fucking tease. She used technology for her evil ways. Leaving a sexy text, a sultry voice message, and a very hot and detailed email with an attached picture of her sitting provocatively on the edge of her bed in nothing but a lacy bra and panties. Most of the time Quinn's brain short circuited and left her twitching, dysfunctional mess, unable to respond in a comprehendible way that didn't involve drooling, which just amused the diva, knowing that sooner or later Quinn would surely participate in her technological sexual advances as well.

Another week passed quickly; filled with hot make-out sessions—on their couches, park benches, sometimes even dry humping inside janitor closets, against chemistry lab tables, or the drivers seat of Quinn's car, but one way or another someone or something would interrupt before Quinn or Rachel their hands had the chance to move into further compromising positions inside each others panties.

But then one day Rachel's sexual playfulness stopped. Something happened. Something was wrong with her diva, what it was, she wasn't sure. Rachel wouldn't talk to her. She started pulling away from her, making up excuses to not be with her. Shying away from kisses and embraces which, was perplexing to Quinn, because Rachel thrived on these touches.

It was one day before glee practice started when everything became even more confusing for Quinn. The cheerleader was laughing and joking around with Artie and Brittany when a distressed looking, teary-eyed brunette made her appearance.

She didn't look like her normal self either. She was wearing jeans and a shirt with Quinn's Letterman jacket wrapped around her frail appearing body, small hands shoved deeply into the front pockets and her shoulders slumping in a depressed manner.

Her eyes were red and swollen, making it obvious to everyone that she had been crying non-stop for a while now.

Glee club fell into an unsettling silence.

"Hello fellow glee clubbers," Rachel greeted quietly. "Um, Quinn may I speak to you privately for just a moment?" She asked, not making eye contact with the concerned blonde.