Parents

Getting caught snuggling your girlfriend after amazing sex by her gay fathers was no fun. Here they were, both couples sitting across from each other in the dining room table in an awkward silence.

Both fathers having their eyes trained on Quinn. How dare she deflower their baby girl, how dare she take her innocence!

Quinn just wanted to melt or maybe disappear and not have to deal with Rachel's angry parents.

"Rachel. Explain. Now. Why did you let your girlfriend touch you inappropriately under the roof of our house?" Her daddy James asked curtly.

"James, relax. You're scarring them. Look, your angry vein is popping out of your forehead, and it looks like it could eat something" her other dad said.

"Daniel, how can you talk about my "angry vein" when our daughter was having lesbian sex with her girlfriend! Of course they should be scared of me!" He said raising his voice.

"Oh yes, sorry. Rachel, you're 17 I thought you wanted to wait until you were 25 to have sex?" Daniel asked his daughter.

"Dad, Daddy I did want to wait until I was 25 but Quinn..."

"DID SHE PRESSURE YOU?" James roared interrupting his daughter.

"Dad! Let me finish! No she didn't pressure me, quite the contrary. It was I who kind of pressured her. She's a very chivalrous young woman if you must know." She told her fathers.

Quinn was just sitting there looking really pale.

"Giiiiirrrrl, I think you have the most gorgeous eyes! Rachel, my baby girl, I've said it once before and I'll say it again, you caught yourself a looker!" Daniel said, smiling at a beaming Rachel and blushing Quinn.

"Danny, focus!" James said, angry that his husband was once again completely ignoring the issue on hand.

"Right, children look. Having sex so early on in a relationship can have severe consequences, because a relationship should not be based on only sex but of love, communication and commitment. Sex is just the effect and physical expression of that love." Daniel wisely spoke, "how was that Jimmy?"

James rolled his eyes. "To add to what Daniel was saying, sex changes everything. Are you both serious about this relationship? Because Quinn, I'll be frank"

"His name is Daniel, not Frank" James interrupted with a whisper and a wink.

"James!"

"Sorry!"

"Because, Quinn I don't want you to be using my baby girl. She means the world to us and seeing her hurt by others is something we don't take lightly" he said.

"Mr. Berry, if I may, I'm so deep in love with your daughter that I sometimes find it hard to breathe when she's around me. You both did such a great job raising her and I don't have any reason to hurt her, just to love her with all my being" Quinn passionately spoke, feeling that she had to defend her love of Rachel.

"Oh and she's a romantic! Rachel, why haven't you formerly introduced this human to us?" Daniel squealed, clapping his hands excitedly, Rachel laughing and bouncing in her seat, proud of her lover.

"Quinn, look, I respect you now that you've spoken up, and I'll accept the fact that my daughter is no longer a little girl and is in fact a young woman with needs and desires that she feels she needs to express physically towards you, and I know my daughter well enough to trust her and her decisions" James said, ignoring his squealing husband and daughter.

"The good thing is that she can't you pregnant, am I right Jimmy!" Daniel said raising his hand to receive a high five.

Quinn and Rachel once again sat there quietly and both looking pale.