Explanation

"Why with her Quinn, why with her?" Rachel screamed, tears streaming down her face, too blinded by her heartbreak to see that Quinn was in pain as well.

"Well look what the cat brought in," Santana smirked, enjoying this a little too much, that is until she had a 5'2 ball of fury pouncing on her.

"You fucking bitch!" Rachel screamed, reeling back her hand and punching Santana in the eye, " why couldn't you just leave us alone!," she said with another punch. Santana was struggling under her, but the weight of Rachel's anger kept her anchored.

"Fabray! Ah!..get the midget off me! Stop it!" She yelled in pain.

"She's mine! You can't take her away! You take everything from me! You took Finn and now Quinn? What is wrong with you? Why do you hate me so much?" She asked as both girls started to fight for dominance.

"Rachel, baby!..." Quinn said, reaching to stop her girl from getting physically hurt and also getting a little aroused at seeing Rachel beat the shit out of Santana.

"Don't you dare touch me, Fabray!" Rachel angrily warned, having caught Santana's flailing arms and was straddling her hips in oder to stop any kicks from the Latina.

"Let me go! You shit!" Santana spitted out as she was unable to move.

Quinn grabbed the fighting Rachel by the waist, holding her against her, as she threw punches into the air. Quinn was surprised that someone so tiny had so much strength.

"Let me go, Fabray!" She struggled against Quinn's arms, angry and heartbroken tears streaming down her face.

Santana got up wiping her mouth only to see that she now had a busted lip and was going to have a mean shiner in her left eye.

"You're a crazy ass puta Berry!" A bloody Santana yelled.

Rachel lunged again towards the cocky Latina but was held firmly by Quinn.

"Leave now Santana!" Quinn warned,

"Fine! See you later Quinnie. Remember what I told you." The Latina said, trying to smile but only grimacing at the effort. She left with her middle finger raised at Rachel.

"Rachel did she hurt you?" Quinn asked pulling Rachel back a bit to check for any bruises or injuries.

Rachel just looked at her with angry, wild eyes.

Suddenly Quinn found herself on her back in her bed, with a furious Rachel attacking her lips with nips and bites. Her body instantly responding to the aggressiveness.

"Rachel..." she moaned as she put her hands on Rachel's hips only for them to ripped away and pinned over her head.

"No, you don't get to touch me after touching that slut." She growled, grinding against Quinn's arousal.

"Rach..."

"Don't talk!" She growled, now biting and sucking on Quinn's neck.

Quinn was being left completely breathless.

Rachel leaned over to search in Quinn's top drawer to find what she was looking for.

Finding it, she ripped the package, pulled Quinn's sweat pants and boy shorts down just enough for her cock to spring out.

"Well, I'll have to thank her for leaving you ready for me, now won't I?" She hissed.

Quinn was too horny to correct her girl, she was ready for her every time she even thought about Rachel.

"See, you can't even deny it!"

"Baby..."

"I said shut up!"