Plans

Morning came very soon and Rachel had managed to wake up minutes before her alarm. She inhaled deeply, taking in Quinn's delicate scent. She snuggled closer to her lover's body and smiled at how tightly her love was embracing her. It felt safe in her arms.

She rose unto her elbows regarding Quinn's angelic features. Her blond her was messily fanned out against the pink pillows with her bangs falling on her forehead. She brushed them away. She trailed her fingertips along Quinn's defined jaw, then to her high cheekbones, her eyebrows, her perfectly sculpted nose, down to trace a full bottom lip, gasping as Quinn's warm tongue gently swiped her fingertips.

Rachel looked up just in time to see Quinn's eyelids flutter open to reveal striking hazel eyes,

"Good morning" Quinn's huskily whispered, her voice raspy with sleep.

Rachel was momentarily speechless at seeing so many good emotions swirling around the pools of green and gold.

"Morning, my love" she manged to reply, leaning down to place a small kiss on smiling lips.

"Mmm, you know, I wouldn't mind waking up like this every day" Quinn whispered, running her warm hand over the back of Rachel's thigh that was slung over her waist.

Rachel's heart fluttered at the thought of a future where her days would start by waking up in her baby's arms.

"Me neither," she said, leaning down once again to kiss her much more deeply.

She was getting much more comfortable on top of Quinn when she felt a firm bulge pressing up between her thighs.

"Sorry!" Quinn said embarrassed, "I always wake up with morning wood. But, um, today should be the last day for it."

Rachel softly laughed at Quinn's flushed face.

"I can take care of it myself, if you'd like," she offered.

"Oh no. I really don't want to get caught by your parents again" she mumbled.

"Don't worry I'll be fast," Rachel smirked dragging her hand between their bodies to cup Quinn, making the blond gasp and squirm below her.

"God Rach, don't tempt me," she moaned, grasping Rachel's playful hand and placing it against her chest.

"OK, but only if you're sure," she said.

"I'm sure," Quinn replied quickly. She really wanted to flip Rachel and have morning sex with her, but she really didn't want to be caught fornicating Rachel while James Berry was around and had access to a chainsaw.

Rachel settled for making out with Quinn, subtly grinding down, smiling as she felt Quinn grope and message her ass.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to want more" Rachel singsonged as her body began to become a lot more aroused.

"We should stop then," Quinn suggested.

Rachel whimpered but agreed anyways. She laid over Quinn, snuggling into her once again as Quinn messaged her scalp.

Quinn looked at the alarms clock noticing that they had at least two hours before school. She decided that they might as well make up a plan to defeat Santana.

"Rachel?"

"Hm?"

"About Santana..."

"No. I don't want her near you," Rachel whined, burying her face into Quinn's neck.

"We have to play along with her demands until we find a way to get her off our backs," she said, running her hands up and down Rachel's back, "there has to be something that makes her weak, find what it is and use it to our advantage"