Finale

Quinn burrowed herself futher into Rachel's neck as she began to awake to a dull, throbbing pain hammering away at her head. Rachel started to stir as well, her body sensing Quinn's restlessness and she herself starting to show the consequences of her heavy drinking and passionate night as well. She shifted slightly only to feel sore between her legs and her head to begin pounding even more.

"Oh God, we shouldn't have drunked so much last night," Rachel whispered, wincing when she felt how dry her mouth and throat were. She only received a small groan in response from Quinn.

The blond brought her hand up to cover her girlfriend's mouth, silently telling her to not speak any more.

Frowning, Rachel opened her mouth and bit Quinn's hand just enough to cause a bit of pain. Quinn yelped in surprise causing both girls to sit up and hold their heads in pain at the sudden outburst.

"Quinn!"

"Shhh! Oh fuck, my head" Quinn whimpered, rubbing her temples to make the pain go away.

"Don't shush at me Quinn Fabray," she reprimanded quietly back at Quinn, "it's your fault I'm sore all over"

"My fault!"

"Not so loud!"

"My fault?" Quinn stage whispered, "what are you talking ab-...," Quinn cut herself as it dawned her that they were both very much naked, "we had sex last night", she said growing paler than she already was.

"I know that, Quinn, and by the soreness I currently feel in my private areas is any indication, we got carried away a little too much."

"Rach that's not the point. I can't remember anything about last night and I sure as all hell can't remember putting on a condom" she said worriedly.

Rachel looked at her lover carefully, searching for what had Quinn so unsettled.

She chuckled softly before placing a small kiss on her lips. "You don't have to worry baby, you always tend to forget I'm on birth control."

" I do keep forgetting but is my responsibility as well to make sure I don't unwillingly knock you up. It's your body and should respect it."

Rachel couldn't believe that she could fall even more in love with Quinn than she did right at this moment. She smiled, leaning in to capture her lover's lips between her own. She kissed her softly transferring all her love into that contact. Quinn released a barely audible moan as Rachel traced her tongue on her lower lip, asking for access inside her mouth. Access was granted and they both moaned as tongues collided with each other. The kiss began to convert itself into a much more heated affair as their bodies raised in temperature getting ready for more sexual exploration. Quinn was about to lie Rachel back down on the bed when they were abruptly interrupted:

"Wake up, bitches!" an overtly loud Santana burst though the door carrying with her two water bottles and a bottle of aspirin. Alongside her was a chipper looking Brittany.

The pair in the bed broke apart and groaned in pain as the sudden noise registered harshly in their still throbbing head that had been going away with the heat of the moment.

"What the fuck, Santana!" Quinn hissed angrily at her friend.

"Woah, nice berries Berry," Santana said ignoring Quinn's protest and ogling Rachel's bare breasts.

Rachel yelped and Quinn growled putting herself in front of Rachel protectively, covering herself in the process.

"Your dildo's sticking out," Brittany casually commented starring inquisitively at Quinn's sheet covered "dildo", "it looks kind of big from here. San how come we don't have a toy that big?" she innocently asked her now frowning girlfriend.