Jealousy

It was the day after Burt and Carol's wedding and Kurt had sadly transferred to Dalton Academy and Lauren Zizes had joined New Directions.

Quinn knew one thing for sure. Finn Hudson wanted to take her girl away from her. At the wedding, he had his grabby paws all over Rachel who seemed to have enjoyed the attention of both Quinn and Finn. He sang supposedly to his step-brother, but fuck that shit, it was obvious he was singing "Just the Way Your Are" to her girl and her possessive nature was taking over. She didn't like to share what was hers.

So, right now Mr. Shue was talking about Sectionals.

Rachel was sitting on Quinn's lap, her erection digging between her ass cheeks and into her center. They were both playing with each other's fingers on Rachel's lap.

Rachel was subtly grinding her hips down on her lover's obvious arousal, enjoying the quiet , breathy sighs and unnoticeable moans coming from Quinn's mouth.

Everyone was unaware on what was happening on the last row of chairs in the back, even Mr. Shue who's view was blocked by a gargantuan giant named Finn. Everyone was unaware except a pair of dark brown eyes, who with her peripheral vision was very quite aware of what was going on.

Quinn's playful hand's started to drift up Rachel's skirt, but were stopped by tan ones She settled for placing them on her thighs and gripping them, helping her grind much more firmly.

"So the duet competition is going to be between Santana & Mercedes, Artie & Brittany, Tina & Mike, Puck & Lauren, Quinn & Sam and last but not least our leads Finn & Rachel. Whoever is voted winner will sing the duet at sectionals and I'll be choosing the least featured soloist from the runner up and dancers too." Mr. Shue spoke excitedly, "now break up into your pairs"

Lots of "oh hells no!" "yes!" and high-fives were heard around the room.

Quinn and Rachel had stopped all their sexual activity and looked around to see what was going on. Realizing what happened they couldn't' believe Mr. Shue hadn't paired them up. It was obvious they had the chemistry and right sexual tension. Quinn became furious, grabbing Rachel's waist possessively when she saw the discovered that Rachel was going with Finn.

"It's ok Quinn." Rachel spoke, feeling herself be grounded harsher into Quinn's bulge.

"If he tries anything I swear..." Quinn said, clenching her jaw.

"Shhhh..." Rachel gave her a quick passionate kiss, calming the jealousy off her lovers face, "if he tries anything I'll stop him and show him that I belong to someone else, ok?"

Feeling placated by her love's words, she let go of Rachel, who on wobbly legs got up and made her way to an ecstatic Finn.

She crossed her legs trying to hide her protruding bulge, when she saw a beaming Sam Evans make his way towards her, her cock deflating to a semi and her jealousy/aroused blood cooled.

"Hey Quinn" he said, finally feeling he had the opportunity to talk to the gorgeous blond that had dumped him via text.

"Hello Sam" she said, not looking at him but straight ahead where Rachel and Finn were sitting close together on the piano bench. He was obviously talking softly into her lover's ear.

Jealousy searched up in her again, tainting the tips of her ears and cheeks a deep pink.

Sam started talking.

"...and I figured I wasn't giving you the attention that you deserved and..."

Oops, she had just completely ignored what Sam had said before and obviously now.