Date

"Do you regret it?" Quinn asked the brunette sitting across from her at a booth at BreadStix. She had picked Rachel up earlier for their scheduled date that happen to be a day after their hot tryst in the auditorium floor. Quinn was worried that she may have somehow disappointed the brunette by taking her virginity in school grounds and not have made it as romantic as she may have dreamed.

"Do you think I would be here with you on a date if I did?" Rachel answered honestly. "The only thing I regret is not having a mattress beneath us because now my tail bone and lower back are sore," she winced as she rubbed her sore spots on her back.

"Sorry about that" Quinn looked down.

"Don't worry about it, it was totally worth it" she said winking at the cheerleader. "What about you, you regret losing your virginity to the school's diva?"

"Me? No of course not!" she quickly responded, "I mean I thought I would never have sex with..you know...it..not that I just had sex with you just to do it...because I really, really like you, I've liked you for a while...and...not in a million years would I've thought of doing it with you, not that nobody would, because obviously I did it and..."

Rachel laughed at Quinn's rambling "Shh, I get it, ok? I know you weren't using me to test drive your...lady business...on me, but I'm kind of glad that I was also your first" she said, "plus wasn't exciting having sex on center stage with the hot theatre lights above us? I wouldn't have asked for a better first time than doing it where I feel more at home" Rachel sighed, reminiscing on what had happened on stage yesterday and getting aroused at the thought of what had occurred.

"I've always thought you beautiful, Quinn, but last night...last night, made me see you in another light" she said, slipping off her heel off her foot and sliding her foot up Quinn's naked calf, past her knee, between her soft thighs, up to semi-erect cock, "you should see your face when your about to co..."

"Good evening ladies! My name's Johnny and I'll be your waiter this evening, may I take your orders?" the waiter interrupted Rachel. Johnny the Waiter watched as the brunette smirked at the blond who was tomato red was chugging down her water.

"Hi Johnny, I think my friend and I are ready to order. I'm kind of craving some spaghetti and meatballs, but its bizarre because I'm not a meat eater, and having...balls...made of meat in my mouth is just weird, but I feel like tonight may be the night I change that. After all I don't have a gag reflex and I might as well tested out tonight, don't you think Quinnie?" She said, pressing the ball of her foot and rubbing against the now raging hard-on.

The blond now seemed to be hyperventilating and gripping the shit out of the edge of the table.

Oh God, oh God! Rachel better stop this or I swear I'll clear off the table, push Johnny the Waiter away, put Rachel on table, take her panties off, fling them across the room, get between her thighs, pull my spankies mid-thigh, grab my cock, spread her thighs, and fuck the shit outta of her, God, I'd fuck her so, so, hard in front of all these people, I don't give a da...

"Quinnie, are you alright?" Rachel smirked, interrupting Quinn's thought process.

"I" she cleared her throat "um, I don't think you should put any...balls...meatless or otherwise, just the thought of you..." Quinn drifted off, her eyes almost crossing at the thought of Rachel having her in her mouth.

"Miss, are you alright, would you like me to bring you something" Johnny the Waiter said, confused as to what was going on.

"Yeah, um water, bring me ice cold water, a bacon cheeseburger with extra bacon and a side of bacon with bacon fat fried fries, please and thank you" she quickly ordered.