Intro

All rights go to Rick Riordan. If other fandoms make an appearance, all rights go that fandom's author.

This is about all of Riordan's mythology series. There is going to be a lot of humor and you can join in the fun by telling me in the comments! You can request things in the comments and I will try my best to accommodate them. If you have a certain question, like: 'Which cohort is Reyna from?' I will add a page for that ASAP and you can take a look at it. You can also "join" the story, write out the info in the comments.

"Join the story" format:

Name (any name)

Type (demigod, legacy, mortal)

Parentage (gods or titans, put all)

Request (if you want to be in a specific part, otherwise leave blank)

Location (CHB, CJ, etc)

Note: You may or may not come in the story.

Also, there will be spoilers for ALL of Riordan's mythology series except for the Trials of Apollo because of certain reasons. Please don't comment anything that will be a spoiler for those who haven't read the Trials of Apollo because no one likes spoilers. The rest will be there, but I will give a spoiler alert for the Kane Chronicles and Magnus Chase only. Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus are fair game.

Let's start!!!

P.S. If all formats are there, that means I'm saying something. If you see all formats on, please read because it will be important. It will also notify spoilers.