How to Annoy Percy Jackson - Remind him that he DID NOT save the world twice

By Piper McLean & Hazel Levesque

🗡️ Hi I'm Piper!

🐎 And I'm Hazel!

🗡️ You need to remind him that he DID NOT save the world against Gaea because he's kind of picky about that and it will annoy him.

🐎 And that it was his nosebleed that was the last part to wake Gaea up.

🗡️ We tried it out...

###

Piper

Me and Hazel were walking to the canoeing river, because that's where our favourite person to annoy was giving lessons to some new campers that had arrived in the previous month.

"I wonder what his reaction will be," Hazel said.

I nodded. "But he'll definitely get annoyed. Maybe chase us off with Riptide. Or Chase us off. Get it?"

She smiled. "Yeah."

We arrived at the river and Percy saw us and waved. "Hey Piper! Hazel! Can you help me? This one guy kinda drowned-"

Hazel interrupted him. "Drowned?"

"Sorta," Percy said, "just help me!"

I shared a look with Hazel. "Sure!" I replied.

Then the two of us walked into a canoe as Percy jumped into the river. I saw a leg sticking out, then an arm, and then the person was safe. He went out of the river, then walked to the Apollo cabin. I grabbed another arm of someone as Hazel grabbed their leg and we pulled them up.

After two more minutes, we finally finished and literally everyone was at the infirmary.

"We need to tell you something," Hazel told Percy.

"What is it?" he asked.

###

Hazel

"You know," I said, "I can't believe you need our help. You saved the world against Kronos; with help, obviously; but you failed to save the world against Gaea. In fact, it was your nosebleed that woke her up. Now you can't even help a few children at your own job!"

Percy narrowed his eyes at me. "Hazel, are you okay? Should I get some ambrosia?"

Piper said shook her head and then said, "She's right. You didn't save the world. You woke up the monster that wanted to take over the world."

At this, Percy screamed. "WHAT'S GOING ON?! STOP IT! YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE IT AND YOU'RE RUBBING IT IN MY FACE! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO! I'M SO ANNOYED-"

I smiled. "Awesome. You're annoyed. Bye."

Then we left.

###

🗡️ And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how to annoy Percy.

🐎 Signing off!