Chatroom Part 3

*Hazel Levesque, Hylla Ramirez-Arellano, Nico di Angelo and more have joined the chatroom*

Hazel Levesque has updated her status:

Hanging out with my older sister - reunited after the war - having fun!

Nico di Angelo: THE HECK!!

Hazel Levesque: What's wrong, Nico?

Nico di Angelo: WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT'S WRONG?!!! WE HAVE AN OLDER SISTER THAT YOU'RE HANGING OUT WITH!

Hazel Levesque: Nico, calm down.

Nico di Angelo: CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN?!!!!! REYNA HELP ME!!!!!!

Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano: What happened, Nico?

Nico di Angelo: WE HAVE AN OLDER SISTER!! HAZEL'S HANGING OUT WITH HER!!

Hazel Levesque has updated her status:

Hanging out with my two older sisters - reunited after the war - having fun!

Nico di Angelo: WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Travis Stoll: Dude, be quieter!

Connor Stoll: Yeah. We had to cover our ears!

Hades has changed his name to Hades, King of the Underworld

Hazel Levesque: Dad is that you?

Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano: Nico, what's wrong? Hazel's hanging out with me and Hylla.

Hylla Ramirez-Arellano: Yeah that's true.

Nico di Angelo: HAZEL!! YOU'RE SAYING THESE TWO ARE YOUR OLDER SISTERS NOW?!

Hazel Levesque: Yeah? Honorable older sisters?

Nico di Angelo: Oh thank the gods! Don't scare me like that again! I thought dad had other kids! I was ready to kill him for it!

Hades, King of the Underworld has updated his status:

#NicoYouAreDisowned