1K Reads + Bonus Activity

THANK YOU FOR THE 1K READS!!!

YAY!!!!!

>>><<<

Bonus Activity (Riordanverse Fandom Related) - Make a OC!

1. Pick a character and take one of their names (first, middle, last).

2. Repeat this process until you have a full name.

3. Pick a weapon and a metal; that will be your OC's weapon.

4. Choose a status/type: demigod, legacy, nymph, satyr, etc (different for Kane Chronicles and Magnus Chase).

5. Pick their ethnicity/background and where they live.

6. Choose (or do a quiz) to find out their parentage/legacy (again, different for KC and MC).

7. Give them an interesting backstory.

8. More: do anything that I forgot or anything you want to add! You can also choose a cohort at Camp Jupiter, a floor at Hotel Valhalla, et cetera. You can give them skills, strengths, weaknesses...

>>><<<

My example (totally random)! Share yours if you want!

Name: Gwen La Rue

Weapon: Bone Steel Crossbow

Type: Legacy of Asclepius

Ethnicity: Scottish

Place: Born in Scotland, raised in UK; currently lives in Bristol, England

Backstory: Gwen La Rue was born in Glascow, Scotland; and moved to Bristol, England at the age of 2 and lived there ever since. She lived with her mom, dad, and little sister until the age of 12 when her father revealed to her that his great-great-grandfather was the god Asclepius and told her about "typical demigod life" but also that she didn't have to "participate" in it. Gwen lived a "normal mortal" life until she realized her best friend could see through the Mist, like Gwen. It turned out that her friend was a mortal who could see through the Mist; her friend had no godly blood (known). Blah, blah, blah. You get the idea, maybe even make a quest or something; up to you!

>>><<<

That (above) was random... Anyways...

Thanks so much for the 1K reads, I really appreciate it.

Keep on enjoying the book!

Remember, you can request if you want to.

I hope you liked the "Make a OC" activity; it was very random but I wanted to do something that you might find interesting.

Have fun and enjoy Ask The Demigods And Co!