Chapter 20: Rekindling the Spark

Dean glances at the restaurant, pulling into a spot. It is easily the classiest restaurant he's been to, which he expected with the dress code of sorts. He puts Baby in park and cuts the engine, grinning at Castiel as he slips out of the driver's seat and rushes over, pulling the passenger door open for him. "Don't laugh at me if I don't know what to order, okay?" He smirks.

Castiel exits the car as smoothly as he entered and smiles at Dean. "Don't worry. I have it all planned for us and made reservations. I picked a great meal set for us. It'll let you experience a lot of what they have to offer, and we end on steak. I didn't want to take the chance of you going hungry if you didn't like the food," Castiel grins, stepping around Dean. He waits for him at the curb, letting his gaze wander once more.

Dean chuckles and smiles brightly, shutting the car door. "You're awesome," he says, joining Castiel beaming slightly, feeling lucky just to be able for the chance to get to know the other man and to go on this date with him. He takes in a nervous breath and holds out his hand to Castiel, "Ready?" He cocks a brow.

Castiel tilts his head at the offered hand, then looks up at Dean. "You want to hold hands? With me?" He asks, stunned, but reaches over to fit his hand into the one waiting for him. "Goodness, you are adorable," Castiel gushes.

Dean chuckles softly and looks down at their hands bashfully. "Of course I do," he says softly, feeling slightly more at ease feeling Castiel's hand in his own as they start for the entrance of the building.

Castiel holds the door open for Dean, putting his hand on the small of his back. "I always open the door for the bottom," he cracks, laughing low.

"Hey, I only bottom for the right top," Dean laughs with a wink, but is unable to hide his flush as he makes his way through the door. He looks around at the decor and takes in the elegant atmosphere of the establishment.

Castiel crowds up against the back of Dean, whispering low. "Have you ever bottomed, Dean? Other than when I blew you the other night?"

Dean clears his throat and shakes his head. "No," he manages to rasp, taking in a breath as he feels a tingle of excitement shoot up his spine.

"Oh? Maybe this can be a teachable moment. I can teach you how to be the best bottom, but you'll have to top me first," Castiel groans, stopping Dean before he can get to the reservation counter. He wraps his long fingers around the other man's hips, pulling back.

Dean's breath hitches slightly, feeling Castiel's hands on him. He wets his lips and swallows hard. He turns enough in the other man's grip to meet his striking eyes. "Oh?" He says, raising a brow in curiosity.

"So sweet. I think you're going to have to do some homework first. At least before I let you put any of you inside of me," Castiel replies, his eyes stormy with lust.

"Who says I haven't already started my homework?" Dean grins mischievously as his eyes search Castiel's before wandering down to his full lips.

Castiel grins, noticing Dean's stare, he leans in closer, tilting his chin up a fraction.

"Hello, how can we help you," the host calls after the two of them.

Raising an eyebrow, Castiel brushes up against Dean to get to the employee. "Hello, two for Novak," Castiel supplies.

Dean lets out a breath trying to bring himself down. He shakes his head, following Castiel towards the host, putting his hands in his pockets.

The host looks between the two men and smiles. "This way, please," he winds through a couple of tables and sits them at a private table in a quiet part of the room. "Your server will be here soon. Have you been here before?"