Chapter 25: Fervor

The first thing Castiel feels when he wakes is delicious friction against his erection. Rolling his hips, he groans as he grinds against Dean's massive girth. Castiel wraps his arms tighter around the other man and tucks his head into Dean's neck. Dragging his lips over the warm skin, Castiel hitches a leg over his lover's hip to erase the space between them. "Dean," Castiel whispers, enjoying how his arousal ratchets up with each pass of his clothed cock against Dean's.

Dean's eyes blink open sleepily. "Mornin' -," his breath catches as a soft moan, fills the space between them. "Sunshine," he finishes, wrapping an arm around Castiel and trailing his fingertips down his spine before pressing his palm to Castiel's lower back. Dean pulls Castiel as close as he can get him. "Helluva way to wake up," he smiles, lazily grinding against Castiel.

"Orgasms are always the best way to wake up," Castiel purrs and rolls Dean onto his back. He climbs on top of the man, lining up their dicks as they strain in their boxers. Castiel grinds down hard, the movement making him gasp at the sweet sensation. "I like how hard and big you get when you're turned on," Castiel supplies and moves his hands up to Dean's chest to steady himself.

Groaning loudly, Dean's eyes roll into the back of his head as his back arches. His hands find Castiel's sinful hips, and he grips tight. "Easy to get that way when you seem to know all the right buttons to push," he chuckles softly.

Castiel shifts again, and when they glide against each other, he moans loudly. "Let's make a mess together, Dean. I have a change of clothes if you need," he suggests, his fingers ghosting over Dean's nipples. Castiel dips his head, licking at the expanse of offered flesh.

"God damn, Cas," Dean breathes. He runs a hand up the smooth skin of Castiel's side and buries it in the dark nest of hair. Electricity seems to flow from Castiel's lips and tongue to wherever they contact Dean's skin. He sighs, enjoying the way their bodies push and grind against one another. "God, it's gonna feel so good," he thinks out loud.

"Never realized it could feel this good," Castiel says and shifts side to side, their dicks catching with each pass. Lowering his body, Castiel rubs his chest against Dean's, his hands slipping down and gripping the other man's hips. Using the new handles, he gyrates upwards, precum seeping from his tip and wetting his boxers. He lays his head on Dean, tongue laving at his lover's hardened nipple.

Dean's breath catches in his throat. His mind feels hazy and nearly drunk on Castiel. He runs his hands up and down his defined back and shoulders. "Cas, Cas, Cas," the name flows out of Dean's mouth smoothly, as his hands glide down Castiel's body and slip underneath his waistband, digging his nails into the meat of Castiel's ass.

"That's right, let go for me, darling," Castiel urges, especially when he feels himself suddenly at the edge. "Love those hands on me, baby," he whimpers as he mouths over Dean's skin.

Dean's answering hum of agreement turns into a loud moan, and he thrusts up against Castiel. "Love that mouth," he sighs, his head tilting back against the pillow, his breaths become shallower.

"Dean, Dean, I think I'm close," Castiel warns as his cock jumps with anticipation. He feels the stickiness increase in his pants, and he growls. "Going to make a mess between us, angel."

"Yes," Dean hisses. "Good, Sweetheart," he pants as he can feel himself inching closer as well. "I want it," he says breathlessly, a moan getting stuck in his throat.

"Fuck, make me come," Castiel growls, and his hips ground down, rhythm stuttering as he cums explosively. The room fills with Castiel's voice as he yells his release.

It only takes one more thrust and Castiel's cries of passion for Dean to follow closely behind. "Ca-" his voice is cut off by a loud moan vibrating in his chest. His heavy eyelids fall as he comes down, and he wets his lips as he listens to the sound of their breathing.