Finn's Not The Father

So here's what you missed last week...

Will found out Terri's fake pregnant. Yikes. So Will left and is now sleeping at school and he's disqualified from Sectionals because he slept on a mattress. Mike told Megan he has feelings for her but doesn't want to be with her because she's kinda a loser but said they could be together in privet and Meg said 'No. Take me or leave me." Quinn's pregnant but Puck's the father, not Finn. Which is awkward since Quinn's been living at Finn's house because her parents kicked her out. Also, Sue gave the competition Will's set list for Sectionals. And Ken and Emma's wedding is that same day, so Will can't go to the wedding and Emma can't go to Sectionals and Ken just seems kinds angry

And that's what you missed on GLEE! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a day or so since Mike told me he liked me but I'm still saying no until he says he'll be seen with me in public. 

You might be wondering why I'm not jumping at the chance to be with my crush, well simple, I am NOT being in a relationship were one of us are embarrassed to be seen with the other. It's madness!

"I bet we get stuck with Mr. Sinacori as our sectionals advisor." Artie said, pulling me out of my thoughts and to remember I was in the choir room with Kurt, Artie, Tina and Mercedes.

"Oh, the creepy math teacher?" Tina asked, cringing.

"He's always singing when he walks down the halls." Kurt added.

"But that doesn't mean he knows anything about music and-" I started but got cut off by Rachel walking in.

"Hey, guys. Did any of you think it was weird the way that puck rushed to Quinn's aid during rehearsal yesterday?" She was talking about when Quinn slipped in rehearsals and not only Finn but Puck ran over to her.

"No." Mercedes replied, trying not to lead Rachel on to the secret.

"I mean, he likes her. I mean, they're friends. We all know that." Artie said nervously.

"Yeah, but it seemed like more than that. I've never told you guys this before, but I'm a little psychic. I can't read minds or anything yet, but I do have a sixth sense. Something is definitely going on there." Rachel rambled making me roll my eyes.

"And you are definitely crazy. Nothing is going on with Puck and Quinn." I told her, trying to be believable.

"I just don't believe that." She said while looking off in thought. I looked around to my friends mouthing, " What do we do?"

"Uh, we... We got to go." Mercedes said getting up, us all following.

"We have to practice." Rachel said, confused why we were leaving all of a sudden. 

"Oh, and we will, as soon as Mr. Schuester names a faculty advisor to replace him." Kurt spoke, walking out the room.

"There's nothing to be scared of. I mean, it... It's not like Carrie or anything." I barely herd Rachel as I walked out, parting from the group and pulled out my phone. While I waited for them to pick up, I joined Santana and Brittany while they were waiting to be let in as well.

"We just heard. Who told?" Santana asked as well were now all on the call.

"We assumed it was you." Artie said.

"Why would I do that?"

"To get back at Puck. Aren't you guys dating?" Kurt asked.

"Sex and/or making out is not dating." She replied in a 'duh' tone.