Gaga for Gaga

It still surprises me how quickly adults move in their relationships. Carole and my dad had been dating for a mouth or so and their already moving in together! I couldn't be happier for them, and I'm super happy Carole is moving in; I wouldn't consider her my new mum and I never will, but I'm starting to see her as a mother figure. We have nice talks, she gives me advice and we do things mums and daughters do together, so I could not be happier Finn and her are moving in.

"Step. Couple more." Carole instructed Finn as she thought it would be a good idea to tell Finn that he was going to be living with us now by letting  Kurt throw a mini party.

"Is there a car down here from me?" He asked hopeful.

"Honey, we're indoors."

"Oh. Okay."

"And open your eyes." Carole said as Finn did what he was told and saw me, dad and Kurt who was holding out a champagne glass.

"Sparkling cider?" Kurt offered with a smile.

As Carole happily took a glass and hugged my dad, Finn just stood there in shock. 

"'Welcome home'? But who went somewhere?" Finn asked.

"Burt asked us to move in with them." 

"And this is how you're telling me?"

"Told you it was a bad idea." I whispered to Kurt.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that." He whispered back.
"The party is my idea. If you're gonna say something, say it loud, right?" He said again but in normal volume. 

"Yeah. It's gonna take some getting used to, but trust me, you're gonna love it, okay ? Now you don't have to drag your tail over here every time you want to watch something on the old 55-incher. We got a lot of food - some ethnic food. It's some ethnicity, that's not ours." Dad told him trying to get him to see the bright side.

"Tuna crudité. Tuna crudité. It's not ethnic." Kurt muttered as dad handed Finn a tiny piece of food. 

"Finn, this house is twice as big as ours. It has two bathrooms." Carole said, trying to get Finn on board again.

"Two and a half." Dad corrected.

"I don't want an extra bathroom or a tuna crude. I just want my house back." Finn told us, still upset about the whole situation. 

"I think I know what this resistance is about. Our room. And I couldn't agree more. The palate in here is totally unflattering to your skin tone. Not everyone can pull off Dior gray. We need to redecorate." Kurt said to Finn as he walked around the room, way more excited about redecorating the room.  

"Wait, we're sharing a room? I'm not cool with that!" Finn shouted. "And-and where's Megan going to go?"

"I'm staying in a old wash room we haven't used for years." I explained, happy I get my own room. 

"Baby, I know it's weird, okay? But can't be much of a surprise. And, in time, you're gonna be as happy as I am." Carole tried to calm her son down.

"Yeah, look, I'll knock out a wall upstairs, I'll put an addition on, okay ? But-but until then, maybe this will grease the wheels a bit, huh? Hey. Look, that's 300. Have at it. You redecorate this place." Dad said as he handed Finn 300 dollars but Kurt took it before Finn could react.

"Don't worry, roomie. Mr. Ikea Catalog and I will have this all figured out. I am going to put together a palate that expresses who you are and who I want you to be."
"Who you want to be." Kurt quickly corrected himself.

"Hey, what night's game night? You play Sorry?" Dad asked as we all started having a nice, happy conversation (well apart from Finn).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~