Wally

I ran out of Robins room as fast as I possibly could. Oh my god! I just told him I love him! Oh no! I ruined every thing! I ran to my room in the cave and jumped on my bed. I began to cry when there was a knock on my door. "Go away!" I yelled, not caring who it was. Foot steps indicated that the person was walking away.  I cried and cried and cried for who knows how long. I kept thinking the worst. After multiple hours of crying, I stared at my wall completely numb. There was a knock at my door. "Go away..." I could barley get it out, my throat sore from crying. The door opened and I pretended to be asleep. "Wally we both know you aren't asleep." Robins voice said.

 I froze and was completely terrified. I felt him sit down on my bed. "Wally... Please look at me." I sighed and faced him, not meeting his eyes. He placed a hand on my knee. I gasped and looked at him. Is it possible he could like me back?? "W-what are you d-doing?" I asked. "I-I love y-you too..." He trailed off and looked embarrassed. He wouldn't look me in the eyes. What if this is a trap? What if he is just leading me on? Oh what the hell. I turned his chin towards me, forcing him to look at me. I smiled and looked at his lips, scared as hell. I pushed my lips against his. His lips were soft and warm. A soft moan escaped my  throat. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me back. We, of course, had to break off the kiss to breath. Stupid lungs. I pressed my forehead against his. "Mhmm." I said, smiling. "Mhmm indeed."  Robin said. Then Robin lifted his neck and pushed his lips against mine. "Mph." Came out of my mouth in surprise. Robin was deciding on whether or not to draw back, so I stopped him by deepening the kiss. 

 The kiss was just begging to get rough when a knock happened to interrupt us. I groaned, my mouth still on his. I got up and opened the door a crack. I jumped back in surprise, seeing Batman there. "Is Robin there?" He asked in his deep voice. I looked back at the ground, feeling my face become red. I opened the door wider. I whispered, "Robin... It's Batman..." "Oh, shit." He muttered. "What is it bats?" He asked annoyed. "Come with me."