Robin

I nodded at Wally when he asked me if I would be okay without him. Truth is, I won't. If I lose him my world will just fall apart. I stayed quiet for a few minutes. Soon Megan started screaming. Her hands went straight up to her head which made her lose control of the ship. Wally used his super speed and threw me into a chair before I could stand up. The seat had actually buckled me in which meant that Megan had some control of the ship. Wally ran over to the window and looked out. "Wally! What are you doing?!" I screamed, but he couldn't hear me over Meagan's scream. "Shit, we are falling to the ground which looks like a 50' foot drop. I absolutely love cliffs." Crap.

When Megans screaming finally stopped after a minute I yelled at Wally, who was still looking out the damn window. "WALLY! GET IN A FREAKING SEAT!" That seemed to snap him out of his trance. "Oh right." He muttered. He chose the seat next to me and held onto my hand. He took his other hand and turned my chin towards him. Then he took that same hand and took my mask off. "If this is it just know that I am, and always will be, In love with you Richard John Grayson." I smiled. I took my free hand and cupped his face. "I have and always will love you, Wallace Rudolph West." We continued to stare into each others eyes when I heard Artemis groan. "Break up the love fest, will you? We are currently falling to our death. We get it. You two love each other, but for now shut up. I would like to survive this." She snapped glaring at us.

"Artemis." Kaldur said, cautiously. "No, no. It's okay." Wally said. I could tell he was forcing himself to smile.