Robin

For the past few days I had been staying back at my old house, the mansion of Bruce Wayne and Batman. It was official, I was falling in love with Wally. Ugh. He is straight so I need to stop these feelings. Bruce knocked on my door. "Leave me alone!" I yelled. "Open this door Richard or I will break it down myself." I groned and opened the door. "What has gotton you so upset, Dick?" He asked sitting on my bed. "Nothing!" I yelled. He just nodded and left the room, pausing at the door frame. "I think it's time for you to go back to the cave, be with some friends. It will do you good." I sighed and packed my things.

I walked into the cave and found it empty. "Perfect, more alone time." I mumbled to my self. Just then Megan walked down the stairs. "Oh Robin you're back. Good. Now will you tell me whats going on between you and Wally?" Oh crap.

Megans profile

Maybe I can get an answer out of Robin. "Nothing is going on between us. Everything is fine." Ugh! I then decided to read his mind. Oh crap. She found out. How? Oh no, she is going to tell Wally that I love him and everything will be ruined. Oh god, Wally will never talk to me again! I couldn't help but smile. "Good, maybe you should go talk to him." I replied. Awe, how cute! They both like each other but think the other one does not share the feelings. This is so cute!

Robin's profile

Oh crap. She thinks I should talk to him? What do I say? Hey Wally I just want you to know that I'm in love with you. Bye. Yeah, no. Thats not going to happe- hurmph. I just ran into something a little taller then me and who or it is warm. I backed away and saw Wally. Of course. "Um, sorry..." I trailed off. He looked around, anxious. "It's all good. Well I'm going to go..." "Um, yeah... Me too..." I ran up to my room and he ran out of the cave. That was so awkward. I thought to myself.