Wally

A few days later

I was down hanging out in the cave with everyone eles. For some reason though I couldn't find Rob. Wally, I told myself, stop. You only like him as a friend. I had a hint of doubt about that. Artemis came up to me and we were arguing once again. I'm not really sure about what, but I continued to argue with her. She started to walk away, but was still arguing with me, so I had to follow her. When I did that I ran into a table and she smirked. She probably planned or hoped I would do that. 

 Once we took a break from arguing I looked around for Robin. Soon enough I found him heading up the stairs. I used my super speed and caught up to him. "Hey, Rob, where are you going?"  He paused, irritated. "I'm heading up stairs." His voice sounded irritated. "Why? Megan just baked a cake. You are going to miss out." "Okay, whatever." He said in a harsh tone. He turned around to head back up the stairs. Something happend.. He's not normaly like this. "What's wrong?" I asked, "Something is bothering you, what is it?" Come on, I hoped, tell me. "It doesn't matter." He said with his back toward me. He started to walk up the stairs, but I used my super speed and stopped in front of him. Now I was becoming really worried. "Yes it does. Robin, You and me both know what happens when you don't tell anyone anything... Please don't go down that path again, You know you can tell me anything." At that moment I wanted to hug him and never let go untill he was ready for me to do so. He glared at me throught  his sunglasses. "Dude, just leave me alone." He snapped. He ran up the stairs before I could do anything.

 I just stood there, worried. I hope he's okay. You ididot, Wally, of course he's not okay. I mentally hit myself over the head. I ran up the stairs using my super speed and stopped in front of his door. I heard him talking to him self. All he was saying was, "Stop being so stupid. You do not like him that way. You two have been friends forever...Don't mess it up" Then he sighed. Who is he talking about? What does he mean by "That way"? Just as I was about to knock on his door, Megan yelled, "Wally! The cake is done!" I decided he might just want to be left alone, and ran down the stairs.