Wally

I tried to wake up to get back to the mission, when my lungs started to burn. I looked around thinking I was awake and seeing Klarion. "Klarion wha-" I was cut off by him putting his arm out and making an open fist and closed it. My lungs hurt. What ever he was doing was working. They hurt. I couldn't breath. I was being lifted up in the air, but Klarion wasn't doing anything... That's when I thought back to what Dick was saying. "I think he learned how to ghost."

 Ghosting is where you can change someones reality and still harm them. Klarion laughed. "How are you enjoying this little visit? I find it extremely fun. I can feel that it is giving your so called "friend" a heart attack." He laughed some more. Was he going to kill me? No, I can't die. Dick can't lose someone close to him again. I don't know if the depression of his will consume him or not, but I can't take that chance. "I know you love him KF, but don't fret. He can join you in death. That is what I was trying to do when you walked in and saw your birdie choking. Now I can get my revenge." He squeezed tighter. I started seeing black spots in my vision. I'm going to die... I don't want to. "Please..." I gasped, trying to speak when my lungs were being closed. "Oh, look at that. The second fastest person ever has begged for his life. Eh, oh well. This was fun. We should hangout more." He unclenched his fist. I fell to the ground gasping. "Hey, maybe I'll go visit your Robin again." He smirked and faded away. I gasped. "Robin..." 

 I forced myself to wake up. I sat up right in the bio-ship and seeing a crying Richard. "Oh my god! Wally!" Dick jumped up and flung his arms around a gasping for air me. "I-It was K-Klarion..." I said, gasping violently. I looked in to Robs eyes and saw them widen underneath his mask. I knew that look all to well. It was a look of finally understanding something. Those somethings usually involve danger. "We have to kill Klarion." He said softly. 

                                                                                       ***

 I could finally breath again. My lungs were still sore and bruising had shown. Robin and I were on the ground leaning against the wall of the bio-ship. His head was resting on my shoulder and our hands were intwined. "I'm glad you're okay Walls." He whispered. I nodded and kissed him. "I love you so much Richard." He smiled. "I love you more Wallace." I grinned. "Dick, when he was trying and succeeding at killing me, my thought was, 'how? Why do I have to die? I won't be able to be there for Dick. It's not fair. I don't want to leave him.' I thought that. I will never leave you if I have a choice. Today I didn't have one, I just got lucky. I need to know... Will you be okay without me? Please answer honestly. I need to know what will happen to you if I die. I love you and I don't want to be without you. So will you?" He nodded, but I knew not to believe him. He always nods when he is lying. Besides, I know him to well to know for a fact that something like that happening will push him over the edge.  

  Megan started to scream. She put her hands up to her head which lost concentration of the ship. We started falling. I get up quickly and through Rob into a chair which amazingly put a seat belt on him. That means she is trying to remain in contact with the ship. I ran over to a window and looked down. "Shit. We are falling to the ground which is about 50' drop. I absolutely love cliffs."