3.

"Holy shit," Nova said, watching the group of people she didn't think they would ever see walk in.

"What?" Morgan followed her friend's gaze to the door and her eyes grew three sizes. "Holy shit is right."

"Holy shit," Jordyn copied what Nova said. They were going to make this painfully obvious.

There were six people strolling through the door and they just so happened to be part of the cast of Outer Banks. Nova gave a laugh and looked outside at the setting sun. Life was incredibly weird, maybe that's why she felt like this road trip would be weird, her stalker friends were meeting their prey.

"Hey Rude, isn't that the girl you hit in the face today with the frisbee?" Chase hit Rudy on the stomach.

"Hey, it sure is," Rudy laughed. "Maybe I should give her a proper apology because I clocked her."

"Yeah, asshole," Cline joked with Rudy.

"Her friend is cute," Bailey said, hitting Rudy as she checked out Morgan, everyone felt the need to hit him, apparently.

"I think she noticed you fools staring," Austin rolled his eyes at them. He had awful luck with girls, so he might be a little bitter.

"Guys they totally just stared at us," Sarah pointed out, looking anywhere, but at the group of people they came here for.

"Maybe because you idiots are staring," Nova pointed out with a laugh.

"We are not, sadly our backs are to them," Jordyn tried to reason.

"Just act normal, you weirdos," Nova rolled her eyes and went to order, but the waitress came over with another round of drinks.

"This is on the table over there," she motioned to the table that held half the cast of Outer Banks.

"Wait, what?" Morgan asked as the waitress walked away. She looked at her four friends and they all shrugged.

Sarah couldn't help herself, she looked at the table, the blonde guy that played JJ was looking over at them. She rose an eyebrow as he took a shot of whatever he was drinking. He was definitely looking at Nova.

"The guy that plays JJ is looking at you," Sarah whispered to Nova.

"He probably noticed you idiots staring at him," Nova pointed out again.

"Oh fuck, one of them is coming this way," Sarah grabbed Nova's hand under the table. "His name escaped me I'm so nervous."

"You make me sick," Novs whispered.

"Hey," Chase approached their table. He had a cool, suave way about him that could almost come off as intimidating.

"Hey," Morgan, Sarah, and Jordyn all said a little too excited all at the same time. Nova just covered her face and shook her head. She was curious as to why he came over to them.

"So my dumb, blonde friend over there is the one that hit you in the face this morning and we bought a round of drinks to apologize," Chase explained.

"Oh that was him?" Nova asked, her voice was at a normal level, unlike the three idiots she was sitting with. She thought that was oddly ironic.

"Yeah, he felt really bad about it, kind of funny though," Chase smiled.

"Well, you can tell him apology accepted," Nova nodded, looking over at Rudy. She did understand why her friends liked the show, these people looked like fine wine.

"Why don't you tell him yourself?" Morgan piped up.

"Yeah, Nova, tell him yourself," Jordyn had a devil-ish grin on his face.