32.

"I am never flying here again, eleven hours was the worst shit of my life," Jordyn said as they stepped off of the plane.

"But this view is totally worth it," Bailey chimed in.

"I'm freezing," Nova shivered.

"How far is the cabin from here?" Chase asked.

The group just got done enjoying Christmas with their families and it was the day after, they were celebrating with each other and they just got to Alaska.

"It's so pretty," Nova breathed as they made their way to the cabin.

"All the bedrooms are upstairs, but I have dibs on the third door on the right," Rudy announced.

Nova was amazed when she saw the cabin, it was very traditional, logs lined the walls expanding across the fourteen foot ceilings, a wall of windows with a view of the mountains as far as her eyes could see. "I want to hide and live here forever."

"You'd get bored, I'm sure of it," Rudy laughed.

"No, I'm in love with it," she smiled, taking in the sights around her. Rudy watched her amazed looks in adoration, he had to tell her while they were here.

"My mom came and decorated before they went on vacation," Rudy noticed, looking around.

"It looks good," Nova nodded. "So how was your Christmas?"

"It was great, spent time with my family," Rudy nodded. "How was yours? Tell me about it."

"We spent Christmas Eve at Sarah's and then  Christmas Day Shawn and I spent it together in Chicago. I kind of want to be in New York next year for Christmas. It was my moms favorite time of year."

"Maybe we can plan something out. Hopefully filming next year won't be so messy," Rudy tried.

"Hopefully not. Either way, I want to be able to decorate and bake cookies, I had no time this year," Nova commented.

"We can do that," Rudy nodded, giving her a smile.

He looked good, a maroon sweater on with torn black jeans, it was a look Nova very much enjoyed. Nova almost told him how she felt. Almost.

"The jet lag and that long flight killed me," Nova yawned, stretching her arms above her head.

"I know, I'm super tired," Rudy nodded.

They stood there, looking out at the mountains, the sun was setting already, just hiding below the peaks of the snowy mountains. "I make this killer apple cider-"

"Yes," Nova smiled up at him.

Nova sat on the counter as Rudy began making the drink, he was focused and she was enamored with the way he moved across the kitchen, knowing the recipe by heart and cracking a smile every so often when he tried the cider.

"What?" He chuckled as she smiled at his movements.

"Nothing," she shook her head, letting her hair fall around her face.

"I don't think I believe you," he handed her a mug, he leaned back on one elbow against the counter.

"Tough," Nova winked. "They're being awfully quiet upstairs."

"They're probably sleeping," Rudy pointed out. "Not everyone can function on thee minutes of rapid blinking."

Nova laughed and kicked his thigh, "Shut up, Pankow."

"Back to last names huh, Copper?"

"We're always on last names," she replied, sipping from the mug. "Oh my god, this is so good."