50.

"I know a year was a big one for us, but we've officially made it two, that's basically longer than half of the Hollywood relationships I've ever heard of," Rudy said to Nova, they were making their way to the adoption agency.

"I hate you," Nova shook her head.

"No you don't!" Rudy held her hand, swinging it along and they walked up the stairs.

"Do you think we'll get them? I'm already so attached and I can't imagine us not having Gemma and Luke," Nova turned to Rudy, a worried expression in her face.

They had fostered two kids, they were twins, they were a little older for an adoption agency, both eight years old. They fell in love with the kids immediately and the twins loved Rudy and Nova.

"We passed all of the tests, Gem and Like love us, I'm sure it'll be okay," Rudy replied, he was always the one trying not to worry because Nova did all of the worrying.

"I hope so," she sighed, walking into the office, Luke and Gemma were already in the room, sitting on the floor playing with the toys Nova and Rudy had gotten them.

"Hey guys," Nova replied, sitting on the floor with the kids.

"Novaaaa," Gemma sang, hugging Nova.

"Are you two ready to go home?" Rudy asked.

"Do we get to stay with you guys forever?" Luke asked.

The couple didn't answer, they just looked at each other with hopeful expressions. "You do get to stay with them forever," the social worker came in and announced. "Everything cleared your guys," she smiled at Rudy and Nova.

"Seriously?" Nova stood up, crying right away; even Rudy had a few tears fall from his eyes.

"Yay!" Luke and Gemma jumped up and down, hugging Nova and Rudy's legs.

"I think we get to celebrate with ice cream and going to your new home and figuring out how we want to decorate our rooms," Rudy said with an enthusiastic look on his face and her wrapped his arms around his forever family.

"I have to call Uncle Shawn," Nova said to them as they gathered the twin's things.

"We got them," Novs cried.

"Oh thank god," Shawn looked at the congratulations new mom and dad decorations that they had decorated the house with, shooting a thumbs up to everyone behind him, they all silently cheered.

"Yeah, were going to get ice cream and then home," Nova explained.

"Okay, we might swing by later," he said, casually crossing his arms.

"Sounds good, see you then," Nova hung up.

"Alright guys, I want a brownie blizzard so let's get moving," Nova smiled, as her three kids ran to the car. Yes, she said three.

"Which one do you want, Gemma?" Rudy asked, picking her up and putting her on her shoulders.

"M&M!"

"What about you, my little man?" nova turned to Luke.

"I like strawberry," he said gleefully.

"Okay, we got this," Nova smiled, ordering ice cream for her and her family.

"So how do you think you want to decorate your rooms?" Nova asked as they sat outside at the red table.

"I want my own bed," Luke answered, eating his ice cream. Nova looked at Rudy and she felt her heart shatter.

"Well you're getting your own bed in your own room and we're going to paint it however you want with dragons and dinosaurs or if you want a princess room, that's fine too," Rudy shrugged. "The would is your playground."