29.

"I'm not doing this scene today, I will vomit," Nova shook her head.

"You do realize that it's apart of the show and you have to right? It's been two months, you guys have to make up at some point," JD was filled with the truth bombs and he wasn't going to sugarcoat it.

"Can her stunt double do it?" Bailey turned to Jonas.

"I have to zoom in on your face, I'm sorry kiddo," he clapped his hand on Nova's shoulder.

"Is it too late to get Riley back?" Nova groaned.

"You'll be okay," Chase Gabe her a sympathetic smile.

"Have you guys talked at all?" Austin asked. "Besides filming together?"

Nova thought through the last two months, "I had his sweater on and he asked if it was his."

"Well was it?" Bailey asked, she still had very little hope.

"Yeah, he just told me to keep it and then he went and hung out with that one girl he hung out with for couple weeks," Nova shrugged.

"Why don't you get back out there? Jack was your last boyfriend after all," Ana asked.

Nova shook her head, "No I'm good with just existing without someone being my significant other."

"Well, I'm done with you," Ana gave Nova a pat on the shoulder.

"I feel sick," Nova turned to Sarah.

"Don't even worry about Rudy, you've worked with people that you don't like plenty of times," Sarah tried to be reassuring.

"I'm not pretending to have sex with them," Nova pointed out.

"Good point," Sarah nodded. "You'll be okay, I promise."

Nova and Rudy were standing beside each other, waiting for the scene to start. Rudy wanted to say something, but he stayed quiet. Instead, he chewed on his lip, a bad habit he had picked up when he was a kid.

"Nova, Rudy," Jonas yelled.

"So we are going to make this as comfortable as possible. However, unlike yourself, Rudy. JJ is a little aggressive in general so you will have to come off that way," Jonas instructed. "Not that I know you that way. Ah, you get the point."

"Action!"

"So you think because you're some badass I'm just going to want you at the drop of a hat? News flash, you aren't even that attractive," Liza snapped at JJ outside of the Chateau.

"So you admit you think I'm a little attractive?"

"Mildly attractive and really annoying," she shook her head, turning to go into the dilapidated house.

"Well I think you're hot as fuck," he grabbed her arm, pulling Liza against him.

"What are you doing JJ?" Liza asked, staring right into his soul.

"Something I meant to do a while ago," he answered with a husky tone, crashing his lips to hers.

She pulled away from him, she didn't know if she wanted to fight him, continue arguing, or kiss him. She looked from his blue eyes and his busted lip and knew what she wanted.