47.

"This is nearly your last night as an unmarried man!" JD yelled, throwing another shot back. 

"Is it bad I just keep thinking about Nova and going home?" Rudy laughed.

"Kind of," Jordyn smacked the blonde. "Have a good night and then you can go home to your woman."

"Yeah I know, man," Rudy laughed, throwing a shot back as well.

The boys went on a boat to have Rudy's bachelor party. They were all having a good time and Rudy was excited, he was marrying the girl of his dreams soon and nothing could fade his happiness.

""Are your vows prepared?" Chase asked as they ordered dinner.

"Yes, I know exactly what I want to say and I've been through them a million times in my head," Rudy nodded.

"That's awesome man, I'm still worried about my speech," Shawn shook his head. He was asked by Rudy and Nova to talk at the wedding and he wasn't really nervous, he just wasn't fully sure what he wanted to say.

"Don't be, I've read it, it's beautiful," Jordyn commented.

Drew was sitting there, he was oddly quiet, he felt like a complete idiot for still having feelings. He had been checking out all of the girls that had been through the boat, but he just couldn't find one that caught his eye. 

"Who wants to go and ride this mechanical bull?" JD asked, Rudy jumping up with a laugh

"I hope it knocks you the hell off," Shawn joked with Drew.

"Oh please man, you'll be the one to go flying," Drew tried to act normal and participate, but this feeling wasn't leaving him.

Nova and the girls went to a wine and paint night, she also didn't want to do anything too extravagant because she had the wedding and that was amazing enough for her.

"My rose kind of looks sad and pathetic," Ana laughed.

"At least yours looks like a rose," Morgan have her painting a puzzled look.

"I had a lot of fun tonight," Nova said as they made their way to the house.

"Because your rose doesn't look deformed!" Sarah laughed.

"Shut up," Nova laughed, let's out a breath.

"Are you okay? Nervous?" Cline asked.

"I don't know, maybe I will be the day of, but I'm good right now, I'm excited," Nova replied.

"I know you guys have been through some shit, but I really think you guys are the real deal, I called it right away," Bailey stated.

"I've never felt like this with someone before," Nova admitted.

"That's so cute," Sarah gushed, hanging off of her best friend's shoulder.

A little while later, the boys came piling in, they were all pretty tipsy, but all-in-all, in high spirits. Rudy made his way to Nova and sat on her lap.

"Hey you," she wrapped her arms around him.

"Heyyyy," he smiled, sure, he was a little drunk, but he was so happy.

"You have a good time with the guys?" Nova asked.

"Yeah, we all had a good time. What about you? Did you have fun painting?" He asked.

"Yeah, wanna see the flower I painted?" Nova asked, she was pretty proud of the painting she had done.

"Of course!" He got you and followed her to their room.