11.

"You can barely drive a car much less a U-Haul!" Shawn yelled at Nova.

"I've gotten better  at driving cars! I can drive a U-Haul!" Nova yelled back.

"You got mom's entire car parallel parked between the apartment buildings, it took twenty minutes to get out and don't get me started about the sidewalk behind the K-Mart. Or maybe the time that you literally tapped someone with your car, the one time-"

"Okay," Nova threw her hands up.

"You hit an actual human being with your car?" Chase looked at Nova like she was crazy.

"It was an accident and the person didn't even let me apologize, he kept walking!" Nova defended.

"Listen honey, I love you, but you can't drive for shit," Sarah agreed with Shawn.

"You hit someone with your car?!" Chase pointed out again.

"Listen, I tapped him, buddy," Nova shot a finger Chase's way.

"Which is more than Rudy can say," JD joked and Rudy began chasing him.

"That was funny," Drew laughed.

While Rudy was chasing JD, Bailey threw an arm around Nova and Morgan, "How about we watch the sunset above this city before we leave it because this was one of the best weeks of my life."

"I like that plan," Austin yawned.

"Where are you guys going?" JD stopped, while Rudy ran to Nova, hiding behind her.

"If you think I can protect you, you're wrong," Nova laughed.

"Just run him over like you ran that kid over," Rudy joked and Nova turned around and Rudy darted off again.

"I'll run you over Pankow!" Nova yelled, running after him.

"JD, we're going to watch the sunset and let those two flirt," Cline motioned for him to join them

"Copper, have mercy!" Rudy yelled.

"Never!" She wasn't as fast as him, but she could hide and scare him. She ducked behind a building and heard Rudy yell her name.

She heard his footsteps coming back around, she took this time to jump in front of him, giving a great jump scare.

"Mother fucker!" He yelled, throwing his hand over his heart.

"So we're even now," Nova hunched over with laughter.

Rudy rose an eyebrow at her and said, "That's what you think."

Rudy then chased her, she was getting tired, as soon as she made it to her friends, Rudy got to her and quite literally tackled her to the ground.

"Are you two done?" Jordyn laughed, the sun was just now breaking the skyline.

"I'm starting to understand how you stay up everyday, No, this is beautiful," Chase said quietly.

"Right?" Cline wrapped her arms around Chase's, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Are you done now?" Nova laughed as Rudy got off of her. Nova turned to the lake shore, watching the sky.

"Maybe," Rudy wrapped his arms around her, standing behind her, resting his chin on Nova's head.

She looked up at him and smiled, "What?"

"I don't know," Nova shrugged, still looking up at him.

"Stop looking at me," a slight blush creeping on his face.

"You stop looking at me," Nova replied.