37.

"The lighting needs to be a little more in this direction," Shawn said on the second week of filming. He wasn't nervous, he felt like this was something that came natural.

"You're killing it kid, your sister should be here soon," Jonas gave am approving nod to Shawn.

Shawn smiled, confident in his ideas and his abilities, "Thank you."

"No! The Hamburgular would totally whoop Wendy's ass," Rudy shook his head as him and JD bickered over who would win a UFC fight.

"Shawn!" JD yelled. "The Hamburgular or Wendy in a UFC fight?"

"I'm going with Hamburgular, I know ginger girls can't pack a punch," he joked as Nova walked by.

"Then I'm going with Wendy because Shawn is an asshole," Nova decided.

"Guys, we have to pack everything up!" Jonas came running in a few minutes later.

"Why what's going on?" Nova asked, she grew worried at his urgency and tone.

"There's a massive hurricane that's forming, it's not hitting us directly, but we will have some bad weather. We have to get as much out as we can as fast as we can," he answered.

"When do the storms say they will be here?" Rudy asked as he began hauling ass and picking up everything that he could.

"I'm not sure yet, keep the weather on your phone, the sky is already darkening," Jonas replied.

Just like that, everyone began moving as much as they could as fast as they could. The sky was a purple almost black color. Nova was scared, but as they all grabbed everything and moved it to where it wouldn't get damaged, they all came together.

"We need to get a bunch of food and water for the community, I have lived here a lot of my life and those are the things that people struggle with the most," Cline said.

"We can take the Jeep, it will carry a lot," Sarah said, grabbing Austin's hand as they ran for the Jeep.

"I have the truck, Drew come on," Shawn said as the two boys raced off with Sarah and Austin.

"Okay, we should be good on that. Rudy, Nova, start charging everything back home, get the power banks for cell phones charged and ready, get the flash lights and candles. Send me or Chase a text and let us know what kind of batteries the flash lights take," Cline instructed.

"Let's go," Rudy grabbed Nova's hand as they ran to his car.

"I'm scared," Nova admitted to Rudy.

He turned and gave her a sympathetic smile, "I know you are. It'll be okay, just stay with me, I won't let anything happen to you."

"I've never dealt with this stuff. I mean, we had tornado watches, but I never dealt with massive storms like this Nova said as Rudy drove the car. She was trying to distract herself by admiring the way his Rudy looked. He was wearing a button up, short sleeve shirt that hugged the muscles on his upper arms like gloves, his veins were protruding up and down and his face was concentrated.

"It'll be okay, we just might lose power or something along those lines for a few days," Rudy tried to sound brave and confident, but he really had no idea what was about to happen.

As they pulled into the driveway, they booked it inside the house and began charging anything that they could. Nova was glad that she had a stash of Bath and Body Works candles because they were about to come in handy.

"Ready to preform the seance?" Rudy asked as he saw all of the candles sitting out on the table.

"Hail Satan," Nova joked. "What can we do to help?" She asked as they stood there, the sky was quickly filling with clouds and the already dark sky was deepening in color.