4.

Liked by Skcopper90, rudeth, and 220 others

.Super.Nova. I was clunk'd in the head right after I took this amazing photo.
Rudeth I was the one that clunk'd you
MadelynCline what an asshole!
Hichasestokes honestly man.
.Super.Nova. Don't worry, I don't hate you yet.
          Rudeth liked this comment.
Sarahbaby93 Can we just talk about how beautiful this sunrise is? ☀️
User1 who is this girl? The whole OBX cast follows..
User2 I was just saying
User3 She better not come in between Madisonbaileybabe and Rudeth
Skcopper90 who tf are these people?
Morganvent literal weirdos
          Madisonbaileybabe liked this comment

The next day, Nova was up even more chipper than ever. She stayed up until four talking to Rudy on Instagram last night. She felt like an idiot because she knew he was a famous guy and she was just a tourist that caught his eye. Something in her heart made her feel like it was a little more than that. Nobody talks about the stars like that, it felt rare and she liked it.

"You're awfully happy this fine- what day is it?" Sarah asked.

"Thursday," Nova rolled her eyes.

"Thursday morning," Sarah finished. "Might it have something to do with a certain blonde?"

"Sarah, we stayed up all night talking about ya know, real shit. He told me all about his family, his friends, I feel this stupid connection with this guy. Like what the fuck?"

"I should be mad because I called dibs before we left, but you two had a mad connection," Jordyn pointed out.

"That connection was a frisbee," Nova joked, trying to divert the conversation a little, she didn't like being the center of attention and she felt like that's all she was lately.

"While true, you guys did talk like, easily. It flowed well," Sarah pointed out.

"My Instagram has blown up since they followed me," Morgan pointed out.

"I know, I have gained quite a few followers too, but if one more person says some dumb shit, I'll have Shawn put them in their place," Nova sighed.

There was a knock on the door hours later, and Nova threw a plastic fork at Sarah, indicating she needed to shut up about Rudy near the group. Sarah had been pestering Nova all day about him.

"We planned on going to set, but there's a huge storm coming in, so we invited ourselves over because Morgan told me that you cook really well," Bailey explained as Nova answered the door.

She laughed, "Yeah, we can plan out dinner and stuff."

"Thank god," Rudy walked in. "Did you sleep well?"